Welcome and Introductions

Gamin
Contributor

Welcome every one

I am a...
Brainstormer, Business adviser, Consultant, Startup
Bio
We are helping startups to grow better. helping in digital transformation, business development, and especially in digital marketing. we provide a sustainable business system keeping businesses growing continuously. we have a partnership with many international companies in this field plus ten years of experience. with author Simon Sinek in charge. He says that people don’t buy what you do but why you do it.
I'm passionate about
I'm passionate about learning every something new and related to the digital world. I am passionate about providing information and learning to every person on our planet for free because I think it's a humanitarian right. I am passionate about doing things in a better way is a high level of today's matters. I am passionate about the reality of things and believe that things many times didn't look like what we see them. I am passionate about real love which is searching for the beauty inside.
1 Reply 1
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome every one

Hi @Gamin 

Welcome to the community! We're glad to have you here 🙂

To get started with all things community I advise you to check out our getting started section here !

Have a great day,

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !