Welcome and Introductions

Eugenia
HubSpot進行役
HubSpot進行役

Welcome, HubSpot Champion Users! Introduce yourself here.

HubSpot Champion Users are the most active, engaged and experienced users of HubSpot tools recognized by HubSpot on a quarterly basis. You can learn more about the HubSpot Champion User program here.

If you're a HubSpot Champion User, introduce yourself in this thread to meet and start a conversation with other HubSpot Champion Users.

Feel free to mention what HubSpot tools you work with the most or know the best!

Go to Hub-specific boards, e.g. CRM & Sales Hub or Marketing Hub to start asking questions or responding to the threads created by other members of the Community.

Happy networking,

Eugenia

Customer Advocacy Manager @ HubSpot

67件の返信
Brigitte
メンバー

Hi all ! Thanks for the Champion badge!Happy to be part of the community. Looking forward to sharing knowledge with you!

FlywheelKinetic
投稿者 | Elite Partner
投稿者 | Elite Partner

Stoked to represent from the Bay Area and the motorcycle community! Hit me up on LinkedIn here or check out my team's HubSpot Customer Success Story here. We're breaking sales and customer service records and was just ranked #4 in the country - all because of HubSpot and the team's hardwork! I'm always willing to help out but I'd love to connect with other people in automotive or powersports that are finding success!

VickiBrown
投稿者

Hi! I'm honored to be among the HubSpot Champion Users!

Looking forward to learning and collaborating with the HubSpot community!

blarose
参加者

Hi, really happy to be part of HubSpot Community! Thanks for the Champion user badge!

mikedupuy
投稿者 | Gold Partner
投稿者 | Gold Partner

Hi everyone—and thanks, HubSpot, for the Champion badge!

I'm based in Los Angeles (after spending 5 years in San Francisco), and a huge HubSpot fan. Glad to be part of the community.

Please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn.

スマイリー ハッピー

donnab
参加者

Hi,

I am Donna Brown I work for RedGuard a company the designs and builds Blast Resistant Buildings for the petrochemical, and natural gas industry.  My job allows me to work in HubSpot all day.  So I am always trying to streamline my process to make my work as effective as possible.  Or as my boss would say "Get the most Bang for your Buck."

Always looking forward to learning more from others and helping others learn the tools that have helped me.  

Best Regards,

Donna Brown

Kulbir
参加者 | Diamond Partner
参加者 | Diamond Partner

I am happy to be part of this community.

I hope that I will be able to help others and share what I've learned on Hubspot. 

pooja_chitnis
メンバー

Hi Everyone!

I am Pooja Chitnis, Head of Marketing at Driftscape, a Canada based augmented reality tourism app company.

I look forward to discussing new ideas and innovations with everyone as well as to learning from all your amazing experiences!

Best,

Pooja

Sofija
メンバー

Hello, thanks for the Champion badge! I use Hubspot every day and I hope I will be able to help someone in this community. 

Clay
参加者

Hey Legends, 

Sunny greetings from the Gold Coast of Australia!

Happy to be apart of the community!

Cheers, 

Clay

MyraB
参加者

Hey everyone, 

Myra from Canada! I've been a HubSpot user for about two years and have been a Top 1000 HubSpot user twice. I know almost all the ins and outs of the Marketing Hub but have recently been working within the Sales platform as well. 

Looking forward to further discussions within the HubSpot Champion user group!

sean_fesko
参加者

Hi everyone, cheers from Boston! Honored to be a champion alongside you all!

-Sean

FelipeSaturnino
参加者

Hi Everyone,

It's a pleasure to be here with all this great minds using the HubSpot.
I hope to be useful with something.

If you need find me follow the link: LinkedIn - Felipe Saturnino

jillworth
投稿者

Hi everyone, 

I'm Jill Worth and I've been a devoted HubSpot user for about 10 years.  I manage marketing efforts at a manufacturing company located outside of Philadelphia.  Happy to be here and hope to provide some helpful marketing insight along the way! 

Jill

mbrammer18
投稿者

Hi there!

Thanks for the invite and I'm glad to be a champion user!

I'm the Director of Marketing for GaggleAMP, an employee advocacy solution, and based in Phoenix (remote). 

We are fully integrated with HubSpot - CRM, Automation, and Website. We commonly use tools like Outreach.io for sales cadence efforts outside of HubSpot, Zendesk for our Customer Success instance, and Drift as our chatbot.

I'm looking forward to connecting with everyone! Here's my LinkedIn should you want to connect.

Cheers!

Michelle

cdorsey
投稿者

Hello all! 

Cydney, here - HubSpot Marketing Champion User for the last several quarters スマイリー ハッピー

I work in a Smarketing role at a SaaS company, and we have found great success with HubSpot!

Looking forward to connecting with you all through the HubSpot Community!

UGM
参加者

Hi, thanks for the badge! I love HubSpot, and as the marketing director for a local non-profit, I use it every day all day, so if I can help someone else, I'd be happy to do so. Looking forward to learning from others, as well! - Barb

Consult-PRO
メンバー

Hi Champions!

My name's Chris Moakler and I am the Chief Revenue Officer @ Consult-PRO Dental Software. I'm glad to have become a part of this community! I'm very excited to be included in such an excelling group of people. Connect with me on LinkedIn.

Thanks HubSpot!

GiantVoices
参加者 | Solutions Partner
参加者 | Solutions Partner

Hello HubSpot Champion Users! 

I'm excited to join this thread. Please feel free to reach out with any questions or if you need some brainstorming. 

Thanks, 

Kallie

Jackiec3
メンバー

Hi Everyone!  Thanks for the certificate and invite to join the community.  I am excited to be here and learn from other Hubspot users.  

I saw another recent member add their linkedin page here, so I'm going to do that as well. 

Feel free to connect! Jackie Cara at LinkedIn 

KeyWestScott
キーアドバイザー

Greetings all, from Sunny Southwest Florida.

Glad to be part of this fantastic group.  We are a passenger ferry operation, running from the SW Florida coast to Key West.

Scott