Welcome and Introductions

Eugenia
Moderador de HubSpot
Moderador de HubSpot

Welcome, HubSpot Champion Users! Introduce yourself here.

HubSpot Champion Users are the most active, engaged and experienced users of HubSpot tools recognized by HubSpot on a quarterly basis. You can learn more about the HubSpot Champion User program here.

If you're a HubSpot Champion User, introduce yourself in this thread to meet and start a conversation with other HubSpot Champion Users.

Feel free to mention what HubSpot tools you work with the most or know the best!

Go to Hub-specific boards, e.g. CRM & Sales Hub or Marketing Hub to start asking questions or responding to the threads created by other members of the Community.

Happy networking,

Eugenia

Customer Advocacy Manager @ HubSpot

67 Respuestas 67
andrews1
Participante | Partner
Participante | Partner

Hello Champion Users!

Glad to be a part of this community! I am looking forward to providing insights/help/resources and learn more along the way.

FadiGeorge
Participante | Partner nivel Platinum
Participante | Partner nivel Platinum

Hi everyone, Fadi here from Kalungi. We’re a full service marketing agency for SaaS companies. <www.kalungi.com>
Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn and let me know that you’re part of the HubSpot champion group. <www.linkedin.com/in/fadigeorge>.

Looking forward to see who this awesome group is made up of 🙂
Nathan-Sweden
Miembro

Afternoon everyone, 

Glad to be part of the Hubspot community! 

I hope that I will be able to help others and share what I've learned over the last year on Hubspot. 

ShirazHemani
Participante

Greetings fellow champions!

I'm looking forward to sharing insights where I can.  Hopefully I can be a resource to some folks out there!

spogue
Colaborador líder

Hi! Thanks for the Champion badge! Glad to be apart of the community. Looking forward to exchanging ideas and help.