Welcome and Introductions

Ms_Jamerson

Students Introduce Yourselves - Professionals, Say Hi!

Hello, Marketing Students,

Welcome to the HubSpot Community! As you are on your way to earning a HubSpot certification, you will be using this community to join the Inbound or Social Media Marketing study groups. 

Sharing in the community is a great way to learn and better understand the material you will be learning in this course.

Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the HubSpot community. Professionals, please take a moment to say hello.

Here are a few questions to help get you started:

• What year of school/grade are you in?
  • What is your degree program, or career track?
  • What certification track are you working on?
  • What do you plan to do with your certification once the program is completed (if you don't know, that's okay. You have time to figure it out)?
  • Anything relevant to the conversations you'd like to share.

What not to include: Please do not include any personally identifying information about yourself, including where you live and, if in high school, the school that you attend.

21 Replies 21
IMixion

Hi, Im in the 10th grade , i am trying to get my master's degree and to do that i want to go to college , at this moment i don't know where i want to do with my certifiation once it programs and also i am very hard working

hello I'm in 10th grade and my name is Miranda Mcgehee,

my career track is gonna be a veterinarian or an contractor,

I'll start my own business for animals can get help and adopted without having to pay,

nothing else.

KSmith266

I'm in 10th grade, I'm currently in the marketing program. I'm working on the marketing certification. Once i finish the certification i plan on using it to help start my second career, if I still decide to pursue it.

KAyers7

Hello, my name is Kayla. I'm an 10th grade student in Marketing. I'm taking the Inbound marketing certification. Honestly I don't know what I plan to do with my certification.

ADiouf

Hello, My name is Amd and I am in 10th grade. My degree program is in marketing and when I get the certification it would be useful in things possibly even outside of marketing because it shows I'm capable of different things.

TSawyer

Hello! My name is Taniya and I'm an 11th grader at Chandler Park Academy. My career track is Marketing and that is what im working on my certificate for. If we're being honest i really dont know what ill do with the certificate but im doing what im told and thats really it, right? 

jacob3

hello my name is jacob i am in the 10th grade. my degree program is marketing what certification im working on is marketing. i dont know what im going to do with it there is nothing else relevant to the convo id like to say

DWilliams21

Hello, My Name is Dorian. I am currently in the 11th grade. My career track is marketing. Currently I am not on any level of the certification track. When the program is over and I get my certification i plan on starting my owm business. If you were wondering what type of bussiness, I want to own a salon that specializes in dreadlocks.

ahlayiahIrvin

Hi, my name is Ah'layiah and I am currently in the 10th grade, the career track I'm pursuing is market.  The certification track I'm working on is the inbound marketing certification, I am not completely sure what I want to do with my certification once the program is completed. But I'm sure as time goes by I'll eventually figure out what I would like to do with my certification, and not let it go to waste.  The last final thing I would like to say is the Inbound marketing certification program has helped me understand the way the market works, and the best way to approach certain situations in the market community.

Chantz45

My Name is Chantz and im in the 10th grade. The career track im taking on is marketing . The certification Im working is inbounding marketing . I don't have no plan on how I want to use my certification yet .

DWalker6

Hi, my name is Diamond, and I'm in 10th grade. My career track is marketing. I am also currently working on HubSpot for the certification track. I really do not know what I'm going to do after I finish the program.

DHardy3

Hello my name is Destiny. I am in the 10th grade , year 2024. My career track is marketing. My certification track is impound marketing.  After the program I could use this in my bussiness (hair bussiness). 

DWashington0

My name is Dione and I'm in the 9th grade. I'm in the marketing career track with an emphasis on social media strategy (also my certification). I don't know what I am going to do with my certification yet once my program is completed. I will definately keep it handy in case I need it in the future.

RTaylor16

Hi, my name is Robbie i attend Chandler park academy high school, im in the 11th grade 2023 would be the year i graduate. A degree program i would like to get a degree in businsss and my career track is marketing career track. The certification im working on is marketing. I plan to use this certification for school and for business purposes. 

TOliver5

Hi, my name is Trevon, I am currently in the 9th grade of my highschool year, I am in a marketing class, I am working on a social media marketing certification, I plan to use this social media marketing certification to find a job that has a high pay rate.

KKnighton

Hello, My name is Kadence 

I am in 11th grade and i am in my high school marketing class. What i plan to do with my certification once i finish this program when it is completed is i plan to use that certification towards my resume to have it help get a good job.

DSanders9

Hi , My Name is Dakyra I am in the 9 grade.  My career track is marketing . The certifcation track that i am working on is Social media marketing. When i complete my Social media certifaction I will use it to get a job later on.

DReadus

My name is David and I am in the 9th grade. I am in marketing. I am working on social media marketing certification. I have no Idea what I'm going to do with this program once it's completed. I am working for the store at my school.

Tayshawnaa

Hi,

I'm Tayshawnaa, currently I am completing my junior year of highschool. My career track is marketing. My certification track is social media marketing. Once I complete my certification I'm not sure how I would use it, but I'm willing to learn.

JCurtis_

Hi, my name is Jamiyia. I am in my 10th grade year of highschool, and I am in a marketing class. I'm working on my social media marketing cetrification. Once the program is completed, I plan to use it to put on my resume and find a job.