Welcome and Introductions

SistEmi

Reset HubSpot accounts to factory settings

Hello to the whole community,

I'm new to HubSpot and would like to experiment with importing our current custom CRM, various configurations and integrations with Third Party Apps.

During this process we will definitely make some disasters.

There is a procedure to create a complete backup of everything (customizations, configurations, databases, connection parameter configurations with Third Party Apps, etc. etc.).

In fact, we would like to be able to periodically, until the end of our tests, do a Reset HubSpot accounts to factory settings and then re-import the backup.

If this is possible, is it already possible in the free version?

Thank you.

Best Regards,

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @SistEmi, Happy Friday!

To re-start the account you would need to delete the data manually, no action on our end allows us to clear the data in bulk. HubSpot is always evolving and this is a great idea that could be in our next update, we encourage you to submit this idea in our ideas forum for future development.

Before making any major changes, it's essential to back up your customizations, configurations, and databases. This can include exporting data, saving configuration settings, and documenting any customizations made within HubSpot.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
SistEmi

Hi PamCotton,
Thank you for your answer!!

> To re-start the account you would need to delete the data manually, 

For data ok, I could delete the records, however I would like to do a complete reset of the account and then restore it completely with a backup.
I also intend to remove custom fields, automations, etc.
To give you an example, what a systems engineer would do when restoring a PC with an image, after formatting it.

I think this feature is really useful for experimenting without fear of doing damage.

>we encourage you to submit this idea in our ideas forum for future development.
I definitely will.

>Before making any major changes, it.....

I don't understand... so can it be done?? If so, what is written above makes no sense to me.

Kindly,

SistEmi

0 Upvotes