Welcome and Introductions

EvanMod

New to HubSpot

Hello my name is Evan and I am the owner of a coffee shop and cafe supply company and have been in business for 28 years. I have tried to use all kinds of methods over the years to manage leads and CRM but deal with some A.D.D. that causes me some issues in effectively managing tasks. My goal with HubSpot is to learn how to utilize tools to help me get on top of things better while working my way towards working on my business more so than working in my business each day so we can sustain growth. I'm open to suggestions from others with the same experiences and how hubspot and other ideas might help me not to become overwhelmed and unfocused. Thank you for your time and consideration. 

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
AMandal29
Participant

New to HubSpot

Coffe business is all about a liquid business in which the customer is important, we have to serve quality and extra ordinary hygeinc to attract the customer in this business field. We have to made the shop attractive, advertise the quality products and share about ingridents used in making a Coffee and introduce new flavour in the market to attract the customer. 

Thank you and have a good day.