Welcome and Introductions

bsharma9
Contributor

My Introduction -Bharat Sharma

SOLVE

Hi Awesome Marketers,

I am Bharat Sharma, a passionate marketing professional with a total of 8.8 years of experience.
A review of my credentials I've worked with some of the Global top companies like Bacardi, DIAGEO- India, and Coca-Cola-HCCBPL. I have done or I can say my areas of Expertise are ATL, BTL, and TTL Marketing, Brand Activation, Brand Marketing, Trade Marketing, Consumer Marketing, and Customer Marketing.
As a marketeer, I believe in 4 pillars- Creativity, Hard work, Positivity, and Continuous learning 🙂 .

In my previous organizations, I have contributed to consumer-oriented creative marketing campaigns, Created content and provided positive ROI, and generated true business growth. I've recently moved to Finland, looking for marketing job opportunities.

My LinkedIn Profile link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bharat-sharma-bb269026
Looking forward to meeting everyone !!!  

bsharma9_5-1662453954793.png

Lets Chat!Bharat Sharma 

1 Accepted solution
danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @bsharma9 and welcome! I love those 4 pillars, especially the learning and positivity - you're definitely in the right place for that! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
6 Replies 6
Jnix284

SOLVE

Hi @bsharma9 really happy you're here! And how exciting about moving to Finland!

I spent a summer there, mostly in Helsinki, but I also traveled throughout the country from Turku, to Tampere, Jyväskylä, Munkkiniemi, and even all the way to Rovaniemi - it is such a beautiful country with so much to see (especially if you love architecture)...

Best of luck finding the perfect marketing job, there are so many amazing agencies in Finland that use HubSpot!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

bsharma9
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi Jennifer, @Jnix284 

Thank you so much for the message 😊. Yes, Finland is an amazing country, I am so happy to be here. I came as my wife got an opportunity at Finnish Meteorological Institute, So we both moved to Finland :). 

We went to Helsinki and its Architecture is I think the best in the world so good.

I am excited to work here, started searching for jobs, and hope soon will get 🙂

Happy to connect, Have a great week ahead 😊

Best regards,

Bharat Sharma 

RJaglan
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Welcome to the community Bharat!!💻

bsharma9
Contributor

SOLVE

Thank you 🙂

0 Upvotes
danmoyle

SOLVE

Hi @bsharma9 and welcome! I love those 4 pillars, especially the learning and positivity - you're definitely in the right place for that! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
bsharma9
Contributor

SOLVE
Hi Thank you so much for your mail .