Welcome and Introductions

Capo

Introduction & HubSpot for Customer Success Teams

Hi @ All!

John Caponigro, aka Capo, from Waymark here.  I lead our Customer Success Team and am looking forward to diving more into Hubspot to add efficiencies to our process and achieving calm scale, with greater customer satisfaction, for all of our team members in 2023.

For any seasoned customer success teams using Hubspot, what is the biggest advantage you see gained for your team by using Hubspot now? & Why?

Thanks everyone!

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Liana24
Participant | Elite Partner
Participant | Elite Partner

Hello @Capo

I would say KB with video content (which I see you already do) and using the CS Surveys from HS - NPS, CSAT etc.  We use this kind of suveys for our clients so we can identify the promoters and to create dedicated campaigns for them (education/refferal etc.) to keep them engaged with the help of marketing dep.  (exclusive webinars, events invitations, other dedicated educational materials, templates that can use within their company - based on their pain points).

Also, based on your startegy & objectives, you can use Workflows to create some ongoing customer nurturing campaigns - works great for engagement, renewal, upsell/crossell. 

Hope these ideas will help. If you need to discuss more about one topic or another, let me know. I'll be happy to help. 

Thanks, 

Liana 

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Capo,

this is a great question, thank you for posting!

I wanted to tag a couple of other Community members to see if they'd like to share their experiences: 

hi @JWharton@stuartbalcombe@Liana24@Rickey33Payne1, do you have any thoughts on this topic? Thank you!

I also wanted to share the following Community threads where you can find some advice & experiences from other users:

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes