Welcome and Introductions

BPAYAHSAPE

I'm ready for my close up!

Hello!

My name is Billy. I'm an insurance agency owner and I'm looking for the Holy Grail...of marketing, that is. And I've been searching for almost 23 years. I would love nothing more than stopping with the cold calling and have the right marketing tools in place where all I need to do is pick up the constantly ringing phone from all the potential customers who want more information. I've used Social Media with mild success and I'd like to get more engagment and/or responses from my pages. I'm also in the process of starting my first vlog so I can deliver timely and relevant informaiton on a weekly basis to the, hopefully, soon to be 1000s and 1000s of followers. With the help of everyone on HUBSPOT, of course!

3 Replies 3
BPAYAHSAPE

@Jnix284 Good to know!. Thanks!

@ashleyidesign  Will do!

ashleyidesign
Top Contributor | Partner
Top Contributor | Partner

Hey Billy! Welcome to the world of HubSpot! If you ever need anything outside of the forums, just give me a shout ashley@ashleyidesign.com

Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Hi @BPAYAHSAPE , I'm not sure about the Holy Grail, but I can say that HubSpot will streamline your marketing and gives you the flexibility to grow your marketing efforts in a way that no other platform can.

Other than starting a vlog, what marketing tools are you using within HubSpot?

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Director of Revenue Operations at WORQFLOW

connect with Jen on Linkedin