Welcome and Introductions

SHANNORMAN
Participant

I am Happy to be a part of Hubspot Community

Hi, my name is Shan Norman and I am VERY NEW here. I am so excited to be apart of a Community that is amazing! I look forward to getting to know everyone.

I am an Army Veteran and have worked for all 2 agencies within the Federal Government for 15 years.  The second part of my life I recently decided to be an Entrepreneur. So much technology has changed and grown since My Space. 🤣

The position I worked they never encouraged social media at anytime a while ago (It's much more acceptable and understood in todays world) I missed so much and I am looking to learn everything I possibly can to help me as an Entrepreneur. I was interested in Marketing so I was going to pursue a costly degree. After researching I realized that Hub Academy had more available material then the actual online School I was attending. They even offered the same certification you can come here and get. I intend to take all of the courses and certifications that are available. I love to learn and Hub Academy is a welcoming environment that I am comfortable to grow with. 

Thank you.

Shan Norman

1 Reply 1
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

I am Happy to be a part of Hubspot Community

Hi @SHANNORMAN,

thank you so much for sharing your story & welcome to the Community! 👋 

Our Academy Professors are always happy to see that their lessons are helping people grow, I'll make sure that they see your post 🙂

I wish you all the best with your business 🍀

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes