Welcome and Introductions

EthanLahav

Hubspot for real estate investors

Hello everyone

I am very new to hubspot and it's super overwhelming with all the features out there

I am curious to know if there are case study's available and tutorial videos as well as templates for someone who is a real estate investor to utilize hubspot the best possible way

Thank you

4 Replies 4
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Thanks @MiaSrebrnjak  and welcome to HubSpot @EthanLahav , you definitely made a great choice to grow your RE investment business!

The resources Mia listed are a really great starting point, I would highly recommend mapping out how you plan to use the CRM - what is a lead? a customer? etc. in addition to creating buyer personas, buyer journey, etc. as most real estate businesses have multiple channels depending on how your business is structured (for example: tenant vs landlord) which doesn't exist in B2B.

My first implementation using HubSpot was in 2016 as the Marketing Director for a regional homebuilder, where we also had non-typical needs for the CRM (prospects vs homeowners vs realtors) and I have helped a few real estate agents and property management companies to get setup since then.

I'm happy to help if you need someone to bounce ideas around or have specific questions.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

EthanLahav

That would be super helpful if you could spend like 30 minutes with me
setting this up so I can then continue on my own
THank you
0 Upvotes
Jnix284

Hi @EthanLahav you're welcome, if you'll send me a DM in the community we can set something up!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @EthanLahav,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I wanted to share these resources that could be helpful:

• This webpage lists a couple of use cases and benefits of using a CRM in the real estate industry. 
  • Our customer success team is hosting a webinar this week that will help you start using the software and get the most out of your HubSpot tools, more info here. 
  • I also recommend checking our Get Started Guide which includes Academy video tutorials & courses. 
  • Blog article:The Ultimate Guide to Real Estate –Learn everything you need to know about the real estate process and how to market a real estate business as an agent.

Hi @CNina-Soto@Olivia_Bagnall@Jnix284, do you have any other tips or resources you could share? Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community team   

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings