Welcome and Introductions

DHannw1

Hi New Here To Digital Marketing and Aspiring to Learn & Grow In The Industry

Hi I am a brand new newbie to Digital Marketing having pivoted to it during Covid last summer as a career change from the Hospitality field.  I am looking to grow and develop myself in the industry and appreciate anyone's help in this HubSpot community that can help me do this.  Of special importance is developing the skills that will make me more marketable as a intern or entry-level job candidate trying to gain "hands-on" work experience to launch myself in the field.

I look forward to meeting and networking with the rest of the HubSpot community here.

Best regards to everyone here!

David Hannwac ker
https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-hannwacker-digital/

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
DHannw1

Hi Siri, thanks for much for your warm welcome to the HubSpot Community, appreciate that.  I definitely appreciate your invitation to connect on LinkedIn, and I did as a matter of fact jump on the opportunity to that, thanks again for offering.  As  far as questions as a newbie regarding HubSpot and trying to gain the necessary mainstream software certifications from HubSpot Academy, which certification(s) do you think would prove the most beneficial and valuable to me to pursue to help further my internship employability strength in the marketplace-?

Thanks again for response and I look forward to learning from your experiences and other's in this HubSpot Community and their Digital Marketing workplaces.

David

Siri
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hi again, David. 🙂 

Thanks for getting in touch on LinkedIn. Happy to connect. 😀

As a digital marketer there are heaps of interesting and useful certifications from HubSpot Academy! I would recommand you to start with these:

Siri

Hi, David! 😀

Welcome to the community! I have been a Digital Marketer for two years now and joined the HubSpot community in 2019. Do you have any questions regarding marketing or HubSpot, feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/siri-enoksen/), and I will gladly help you out. 🙂