Welcome and Introductions

ScribeUnlimited
Membro

Greetings, HubSpotians!

We're VERY new here. Actually "we" right now is me, Paul, co-owner of a company that finds, edits, and publishes aspiring or established writers. We're, actually I'm, very hopeful the skills I learn here can help our business when it comes to finding new clients, and offering professional marketing and SEO services to our current clientele. We want to make their success our success. ♥ So I'm going to hop right in and start taking these online courses. Very excited about this and it's a great way to start the new year.

3 Respostas 3
SHolcombe
Participante

Greetings, HubSpotians!

Hi Paul , welcome I'm Shannon and I'm as excited as you. Maybe team up,in the future to finalize my decision of "the writer" or "the bookkeeper". Reach out at anytime if you like.

0 Avaliação positiva
ScribeUnlimited
Membro

Greetings, HubSpotians!

Sometimes people tell us, "If only I could write that novel..." and we just tell them, "What's really stopping you from doing it? Write it already." 😄 If it's in your mind all the time, what really is the hold-up, am I right? If you want to be a writer, you write. Maybe nothing presentable, but you start with, say, a diary, or a blog, or something you can practice on. Even short stories. Freelance writers get paid through the nose for quality stories now. 😄 But...bookkepping is a fun career too, I suppose. hehe.

Best for the new year,

Paul

0 Avaliação positiva
kvlschaefer
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Greetings, HubSpotians!

Hi @ScribeUnlimited,

Welcome to the Community - we hope you enjoy the experience here 🙂

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Avaliação positiva