Virtual HUG 2020 Followup: Building a Lead Generation Chatbot [Boston]
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago by HUGs
On 17 March 2020, Adi Shah (Technical Partner Professor on HubSpot Academy) gave a virtual presentation to the Boston HUG about getting started with building a lead generation chatbot.
Your Next Steps (for attendees):
Resources from the session:
(Around 3:00, I say "content strategy," but I meant to say "conversational strategy")
Bonus: Workbook from the workshop we had planned to lead when this was still scheduled to be an in-person event! This presumes you’re sitting next to someone for a few of these activities. For instance, it requires you and your neighbor to built simple chatbots separately, and then swap chatbots and test them. Perhaps we’ll still get to have a virtual session like this in the future? It has clean summaries of what we discussed too.
Additional Resources to subscribe to:
- Conversational Marketing: The 4 Best Pages to Put Chatbots On
- SmartBug Media: Which Webpages Should Have a Bot Versus Pop- Forms?
- Conversational Inbound Growth Strategies: Live Chat, Chatbots and More
- 8 Ways to Measure Chatbot Program Success
- The Practical Guide to Chatbot Metrics and Analytics
- Talking the Talk: The Beginner's Guide to Designing a Chatbot Conversation
- 5 B2B Chatbot Case Studies: Do Chatbots Increase Conversions?
- Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Bots? (A good article to read for getting into the right headspace for writing bot conversation copy)
- Chatbot.fail (A clever website dedicated to *why chatbots fail*)
- How to Build a Better B2B Chatbot
- What is Conversation Design, and How to Design Your Chatbot
- https://blog.aimultiple.com/chatbot-analytics/ (More explanations of basic and advanced chatbot analytics)
To answer an outstanding question from our workshop:
Will HubSpot chatbots recognize repeat visitors via cookie tracking?
Pretty decent explanation provided here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/what-cookies-does-hubspot-set-in-a-visitor-s-browser#chatflow-....
Do let us know if that helps in the comments!
Finally, please feel free to ask any outstanding questions or give feedback below!