Video Marketing

CoreyChristian
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

What type of business video do you believe best engages with your audience and why?

After determining your video intent, you’ll want to execute your video so that the content is as concise and engaging as possible while meeting your video goals. We’d love to hear what type of business video you’ve created that best engages with your audience and why? Please reply to this post and answer the below questions: 

• What type of video have you made that best engaged with your audience? Why do you believe it was effective?
  • Can you describe what inspired the final video?

*To learn more about this, check out The Best Types of Online Video Content lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

58 Replies 58
TonyLace

What type of business video do you believe best engages with your audience and why?

As a new content creator and very much in my exploratory phase, I think I touch upon the three types: attract, engage and delight.

0 Upvotes
USaranga

I am just started learning the key points of YouTube. And I am very delighted with the takeaways I am learning. 

0 Upvotes
Manondejong

Untill now the best video's for our organization are the ones in the attract-stadium where we tell the stories of other people so our potentional customers can see and 'experience' what are services involve.

0 Upvotes
Elvi
Contributor

So far, inspirational/motivational videos and client's videos, but haven't tried many others, so will see. 

0 Upvotes
HBeatty18
Contributor

I am honestly still trying to figure this out and taking this course is the first step! How-to videos have been popular on YouTube, and I am trying to put video on all of our channels. 

0 Upvotes
RayB8

I made a feedback video after we had a coding type competition at the office. It was effective because the interviewer got people to be vulnerable and to say honest and profound stuff related to their own growth experiences during the competition. I added some graphics but the interviews were just amazing. Part of my inspiration came from Eminem's "Loose yourself".

0 Upvotes
Tarek-UK

I think any video that can creatively generate curiosity in audience should work. It needs to be rewarding, delighful and should try to solve expressed or unexpressed problems of the customers.

0 Upvotes
YoelBen-Avraham
Contributor

The only videos I've ever made were two to three-minute "How To's" and a couple of profile videos. The first is utilitarian, the last (IMO) boring! As I watch the videos in this course I realize that with just a little "window dressing" I could "spruce up" my How To's and make them more of a vehicle to attract potential customers. As for the profile videos - it's going to take a lot of inspiration to improve those.

0 Upvotes
Anindya99
Participant

An educative video where customers can learn about the product or service funnily and simply works best for the business.

0 Upvotes
MukhtarMeer
Contributor

Educational and informative, solving people's problems isn't about selling them a service or product that happens naturally when they love the content and the brand.

MKennedy0
Participant

Education how-to videos so far work great for our audience with the type of content focusing on giving the audience real value.

JDAgostino
Participant | Diamond Partner
Participant | Diamond Partner

I belive the best type of video for engaging the target audience would be a short friendly "how to" video.

0 Upvotes
carias
Top Contributor

I think the best way to engage with your audience is that in your video you can show you're more emphatic with the people who see your videos, more connected, more interested in their opinion, feelings, worries and suggestions that they can give you

0 Upvotes
ATalha

nj

0 Upvotes
Miller11
Contributor

How-to's and IG Reels of quick snackable projects perform best for our organization

0 Upvotes
JSion
Participant

The type of video that has engaged so many people is a product video.in that,so many people wanted to know so much about the product and even some made some of the suggestion of how to improve the product. On the other hand,what inspired the making of the video was that I had watched an engaging video and I saw how effective it was.

0 Upvotes
DLe73
Contributor

Instagram reels and stories are really good for promoting sponsored product reviews in my past work life and it was effective, because a lot of my followers at the time would interact and ask questions as to how the products worked or what was my first time response to them and recommendations and relatable recommendations.  THe final video would be about 10-15 seconds max stating what the product was, what the product was, how to use the product or it's general purpose, and whether or not on 1-10 I liked the product and the reason why and a demo!

MNichols
Participant

I've only recently started to create videos and don't have any data to measure the success.  I'm planning to launch my awareness campaign next week using the videos I've created...fingers crossed!

DNorberto

I have never createded a video, I be crossing myy finger for you and good luck.

0 Upvotes
MLim9
Contributor

Video that is educational and not too Long 

0 Upvotes