Video Marketing

ajkinbrum
Contributor | Partner
Contributor | Partner

What's your video setup?

Hi 

We're just starting out on our video journey and are looking at what kind of setup/equipment to use. We've only ever used Vidyard/Loom with the computer webcam for video prospecting, but looking to create videos for marketing. We're currently in the middle of an office refurb, so nothing is setup yet, but we have an Anyvoo backdrop (wooden with logo), a new GoPro Hero10, a light ring and a standing desk. I'm guessing we'll need a microphone, so any suggestions welcome.

I'd love to see pictures of your setup to inspire me! I'll drop ours in when the refurb is finished!

Thanks gang

Amanda

3 Replies 3
ajkinbrum
Contributor | Partner
Contributor | Partner

What's your video setup?

Just started to set up our 'studio'! Here's the progress to date! Still waiting on a mic and another light to be delivered. Excuse the boxes & mess - going through an office refurb!

IMG_8521.jpeg

IMG_8522.jpeg

gabriel-nextiny
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

What's your video setup?

Amazing job @ajkinbrum !!! Such a transformation. Thanks again for being part of the Video Bootcamp!

0 Upvotes
gabriel-nextiny
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

What's your video setup?

Hi @ajkinbrum 

It looks like you have more than most people. GoPros are awesome for mobility and as extra cameras that could be mounted easily anywhere.

One of the things we recommend if you are going to be creating videos on a regular basis for marketing and sales is to start wit a remote video studio.

The easiest way to start is to create a mobile studio you can plugin into your computer, that will be mobile, easy to setup, and not too expensive.

Here's an article we put togeter on how to build these.

Let us know if you have any question. I also share a pic below.

How to Build a Professional-Quality Video Studio at Home:

https://blog.nextinymarketing.com/how-to-build-a-professional-quality-video-studio-at-home

image15.png

We have also put together a "What is in our Camera Bag" blog that is a little outdated but will give you a great idea where to go from there: https://blog.nextinymarketing.com/whats-in-your-camera-bag 

@AaronOberdick and @CoreyChristian know a lot more about this. Guys, what do you think?

G