Video Marketing

CoreyChristian
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

What’s the last marketing video you remember watching and what made it memorable?

A video can be an excellent tool for communication and promotion depending on how effective and engaging its content is. With this in mind, we’d love to hear your thoughts on what makes a video engaging. Please reply to this post and answer the below questions: 

• What was the last marketing video you remember watching and what made it memorable?
  • Did the video help you take action? If so, what was it?

*To learn more about this, check out the How to Create a Successful Video Marketing Strategy lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

1,620 Replies 1,620
MBerroa

What’s the last marketing video you remember watching and what made it memorable?

Coca Cola Video.. It captivated me since it was about the meaning of the family

hcook12

The last marketing video I watched was for "Angels Among Us". This was a video about animals that are in need of a home. It was so memorable because of the way it was able to tie into my emotions and inform me on what needs to be done to help these animals. I did in fact end up donating to the cause because of the way the video inspired me to help.

EGiudici
Participant

😎

0 Upvotes
AMAKANYA

The last marketing video I watched was from a leading insurance company in Siuth Africa, and I got hooked to that video because it emotionally involved me as an audience member.