Video Marketing

gabriel-nextiny
Ratgeber/-in | Diamond Partner
Ratgeber/-in | Diamond Partner

What’s keeping you from producing the high-quality marketing videos you envision?

Video production can feel overwhelming for new video marketers, but our community is here to help.

Do you need additional clarity on certain video production activities?

Is there a specific phase (pre-production, production, or post-production) you're struggling with?

Share your thoughts or questions below so we can help you create marketing videos you’re proud of.

11 Antworten
JCharles11
Mitglied

What’s keeping you from producing the high-quality marketing videos you envision?

I am currently in the process of learning what my best strategies and examples of marketing videos are. With being in the learning process it can be difficult to provide high-quality content, as I further my education it becomes easier but not perfect. I wouldn't say I struggle, I just lack some knowledge still as it is a work in progress.

0 Upvotes
ericmelliott
Mitglied

It's great to create a note folder in your phone to jot down ideas that come to mind. I too found issue with all the ideas swimming in my head and then I took the pressure off by creating notes. 

0 Upvotes
SEblin
Teilnehmer/-in

Honestly, I feel intemidated when it comes to using an editing software. iMovie is what I have an I feel that it is not as user friendly as it's supposed to be. I feel like I need a crash course in actually learning how to edit on that software or any software. I'm more hands on anyway!

0 Upvotes
KMike3
Mitglied

Definitely time but also ambition. I have so many ideas swimming in my head that I sometimes set the bar higher than necessary with demotivates me because I am never sure how I'll get it all done.

0 Upvotes
TPrincess
Teilnehmer/-in

I need the video creativity to change when creating for thehustleprincess . I also want to expand my editing software and I plan to incorporate a drone since I focus on travel.

0 Upvotes
TimothyKhakina
Teilnehmer/-in

Lack of equipment, lack of skills in working with edirting software...

0 Upvotes
NPoley
Mitglied

The budget to make enough videos for content on an ongoing basis. My organization made one short promotional videos a few months ago, which garnered a large amount of engagement on social media. However, one video every few months is not enough content. I feel you need to make 5-10 videos and spend a full few days instead so you can then put out a short video every few weeks to inc engagement and leads. 

DougS
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Priority of executives goes to product owners, adding video production is beyond their awareness to allocate budget. I'm at a rather large company, inertia slows down recognition for adding funding to do videos. Bus Value Justification for videography would be important at this place.

MRAJAONAH
Mitglied

Budget ! 

DS-L
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

What's currently keeping me and my team from producing the high-quality videos we envision is due to pre-production challenges - a lack of clarity on our business goals. This then knocks onto the a lack of clarity on our buyer personas, and on the topics and content we need to focus on in video marketing to address our buyer personas' challenges and behaviours. We have great investment in production equipment and one of our team members has the appropriate training, but we are a small marketing team, stretched with sharing social media management responsibilities and a lot of work to do on our marketing strategies. 

ACardenas8
Mitglied

I can find the pre-production process challenging as a newer video marketer. Aligning management's goals with the content and script that needs to be procured can be a challenging task. I have found through this course that defining the types of videos and their specific goals will help me tackle this more efficiently