Video Marketing

gabriel-nextiny
Ratgeber/-in | Diamond Partner

Welcome to the Video Marketing Study Group

Hey there! Welcome to the Video Marketing Study Group. The purpose of this post is to walk you through the experience of getting started and how to get the most value out of this Study Group. If you have any specific questions or comments, please reply in the comments section at the bottom of this page. 

Creating an account

In order to become a member of this group and engage with its members, you’ll need to create an account. Signing up is easy, you only have to choose your username. To create an account, click “Sign In” at the top of the page to get started.

Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 12.57.08 PM.png

Joining the Study Group

To join this Study Group, click this link (which will open in a new window)

Below the Groups banner to the right, you'll see an orange prompt that says "Join group". Click that button to join the Study Group. 

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 12.13.02 PM.png

Enabling notifications

Group members will also get exclusive access to networking opportunities and live events focused on learning and connecting with their peers and Professors from the HubSpot Academy team. To make sure you don’t miss these opportunities, click the “Options” button next to the "Join group" button and click “Subscribe”.

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 12.15.24 PM.png

Engaging with others

This Study Group is made up of discussion threads where ideas or questions are shared and people can engage with each other. You can either:

• Join an ongoing conversation.
  • Start a new one.

Joining an ongoing conversation

If you see an ongoing conversation that interests you, then you can click into it to learn more and see what others have to say. If you see a response that you like, then give it a like by clicking "Upvote". If you have something to share, then you can do so by clicking “Reply”.

Think of every interaction you make as an opportunity to make a new connection and grow your network. Share your ideas and expertise and don’t be afraid to ask for help. That’s why we’re all here.

**One request from us, please be respectful to others with your response. Remember, we’re all in this together. Click here to read the guidelines for this Study Group. 

Starting a new conversation

Have an idea for a new discussion you’d like to start? Click the orange “Create post” button (where the orange "Join group" button existed before you became a member of the Study Group). 

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 12.22.52 PM.png

You’ll be prompted to add a:

• Subject line
  • Content for the body of your post.

Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 1.16.29 PM.png

Filling in the subject line

In the Subject line, we recommend keeping this short and specific. Think “what do you want people to know or do?” Your subject line is what will prompt people to join your discussion.

**Pro tip: Think of the subject line like the title of a blog post, how can you make it interesting to attract people?

Filling in the content for the body of the post

What do you want to communicate in your post? What type of conversation would you like to start? This can be as short or long as you like. You can add your message into the body of the post editor.

Here are a few pro tips to consider:

• If it’s relevant, add an image to your post. Using images can bring context to what you’re talking about.
  • Make it a best practice to either start or end your post with a question that prompts members of the group. Think of this as starting a new conversation, because that’s exactly what you’re doing.

Benefits of becoming a group member

The biggest perk of being a member of this Group is attending any of our upcoming live events. To learn more about upcoming live events click the “Upcoming Events” link found on the right side of the Study Group page.

Introducing yourself to the Study Group

Once you join the Study Group, click here to introduce yourself. 

33 Antworten
ripon
Mitglied

Hi I am new

KAlnasser
Mitglied

Hello, I already have professional certificate from Google in digital marketing and ecommerce, I'm interested to be with you to learn together 

MukhtarMeer
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Hello

MEsfahanian
Mitglied

Hello

0 Upvotes
soburojo
Mitglied

sup

0 Upvotes
carias
Stratege/Strategin

I'm so happy to be there, I want to learn with us, I love video marketing

TMomberg
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Platinum Partner
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Platinum Partner

Excited to see you all at today's  video marketing event ! 🙂 

Dsanphamdoime
Mitglied

0 Upvotes
Patekar
Mitglied

Great

SShoemaker
Mitglied

Hello new here,

I am going to begin to use Youtube and create channels that make their own income streams based on products I can promote that will be of interest to people who subscribe and watch. Thank you Hubspot for these great resources and hello to you all.

MNichols
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi from the UK

I use Imovie and more recently Canva to create videos using video's from Pexels to add to my content.

I have a full time day job and deliver life coaching part time in the evenings and have started this journey to improve my marketing and content skills to raise awareness and attract more clients and realising there is soooooooooo much to learn and add to my workload.

However, as an introvert and not video-friendly, I stay away from the camera and use the videos to tell my message.

I'm about to launch my awareness campaigns next week using video, PDF and blog posts.

Exciting times!

CaptainOptimist
Mitglied

Well, I'm hoping to learn. I've got a pretty small gaming channel that people seem to enjoy but doesn't seem to be gaining any traction. I'll take all the help I can get!

Modesty
Mitglied

Please am a newbie here and am counting on your support and assistance 

JWickett
Mitglied

very helpful

AaronOberdick
Stratege/Strategin | Diamond Partner
Stratege/Strategin | Diamond Partner

Thank you for joining! Feel free to ask any questions you may have or share your experience with video marketing. Glad to have you!

0 Upvotes
GeorgeBThomas
Ratgeber/-in | Elite Partner
Ratgeber/-in | Elite Partner

Glad to be here in this group!

Let's nerd out on some amazing video strategies.

George B. Thomas

HubSpot Helper & Owner

George B. Thomas, LLC

(252) 656-5950 | (330) 232-6117
george@georgebthomas.com
www.georgebthomas.com
gabriel-nextiny

Thanks George for joining!

Let's do this!!! 

0 Upvotes
CGamer
Mitglied

Thanks..

0 Upvotes
LimKianBoon
Mitglied

Hi

salvatoreorfila
Mitglied

Hi, my name is Salvo. I am a video editor and motion graphic designer and I would like to join this group for learnings interesting and effective strategies on how to catch my audience while editing contents for the web