Video Marketing

CoreyChristian
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

HubSpot’s Video Marketing Bootcamp is a six week intensive program aimed to better educate students on how to get started using video in different aspects of your business. The program provides a general overview on the current state of video marketing and guides you through the strategy and execution to promote and measure your video marketing efforts.

This bootcamp is suitable for marketers, salespeople, account managers, or service professionals of all levels for both HubSpot Customers & Solutions Partners who would like to use video to get better results for their business.

🔗 https://www.hubspot.com/academy/bootcamps/vbc

🗓 Starts Jan 25, 2023 at 11:00 AM EST

Video Bootcamp – curriculum – LI.png

4 Replies 4
TNPHUONGVY

The last marketing video I have watched was about bakery on Youtube. The video helps me know about how to reach potential customers

0 Upvotes
CZalud

@CoreyChristian you and another person offered a webinar last week on pre-production of videos. In your presentation your co-presenter talked about video email signatures. I was wondering if you can point me in the direction of where I might find some examples of video email signatures you have created? 

AaronOberdick

Hey there @CZalud ! I do the presentations with Corey and I wanted to share my email signature video with you! Here is the example: https://www.nextinymarketing.com/aaron

You can also view all of our team email signatures on our team page. Hope that helps!

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

This is exciting, thank you for sharing @CoreyChristian! 🙂 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes