Video Marketing

gabriel-nextiny
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

New to the Study Group? Introduce yourself!

One of the best ways to learn video marketing is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other aspiring video marketers, just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of video marketers to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions to help you get started:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • How long have you been with your current company?
  • What are you most excited to learn about video marketing or production?
  • What are you currently reading or learning about?
226 Replies 226
Prathi

Hey all! I am a marketer in a SaaS company and will be responsible for rolling out the video content for the product I am working on. So, I am here to learn everything about creating videos and content.

0 Upvotes
theZoe

Hi!  I'm Zoe, owner of The Zoe Martin, where I help you look and feel amazing to project confidence in your marketing images.

Industry: Photography, Videography, and Websites

Current Company: 5 years

Most Excited: Connecting and learning from other like minded creatives

Currently Learning: Networking, Social media marketing, SEO, and Video Marketing

LindsiArrington

Hello!

My name is Lindsi Arrington! I've been on the video team within my company's marketing department for 5 years and now we're trying to upgrade our content from solely entertaining or informative to strategic! So, here I am! 

0 Upvotes
SGonzález9
Contributor

Hello Group, I hope i can help in everything i can.

0 Upvotes
rruiz02

Hola mi nombre es Ricardo Ruiz , y soy de Agentina actualmente estoy desocupado porque me fui de la empresa a donde estaba por falta de oportunidad..

RCiotoli

Hi, I'm Rita and I've been in the beauty business for over 30 years. I have a very successful salon and spa in Toronto, Ontario and am helping other businesses with their marketing. I'd like to learn how to do video marketing more effectively for my own business and also to help other businesses as well. I'm excited to do more video marketing in order to become more confident with video creation.

NWilson68

Hi, I'm Neil Wilson and I'm a professional tutor working online for myself. I am learning marketing 'on the fly'! I am pretty creative and have enjoyed making videos to promote my business. Of course I realise I have a lot to learn so would love to engage in meaningful conversation about the production of effective video clips on social media 

MDeFilippo

Hi Everyone! We're new to HubSpot but not to video marketing! Excited to start a new adventure with everyone! Be sure to say "hi" and let's get to know each other!

Mubaid1

Hello, I am Muhammad Ubaid, I am Video Editor. I currently work in a Software company, from passed one mouth. yes, I am excited to learn about video marketing or production, I am currently learning about video editing. Thanks.

0 Upvotes
Jeanie

Hello, fellow HubSpotters!

My name is Jeanie. Consider me as your dedicated right-hand woman in creating strategic connections within the Collective 54 community. I am also responsible for curating knowledge resources, maintaining the operational integrity of our membership database, and the overall experience of our Scale members - from onboarding to renewal.

• What's your current role? 
    I'm a Senior Member Success Associate and resident HubSpot Expert at Collective 54. 
    Here's my LinkedIn profile if you'd like to connect!
  • What industry do you currently work in?
    Our team specializes in serving the C-suite of Professional Services firms.
  • How long have you been with your current company?
    1 year, 7 months, and counting!
  • What are you most excited to learn about video marketing or production?
    How we can leverage HubSpot to optimize our marketing strategy and enhance our member experience.
  • What are you currently reading or learning about?
    Content creation, especially in short video formats.

Feel free to shoot me a message. I'm so excited to meet and learn from all of you!

Jeanie☀️ 

0 Upvotes
stacy_jenkins
Contributor

Team MarketingMonsoon.com Intro 

I thought I would share a draft I created of our team intro.

Vyond animation

Camtasia editing and narration

Always be learning!

Stacy

0 Upvotes
profcokkinos
Participant

Hello Stacy!

It's very nice!
The animation edit and read are all top flight.
I would suggest lowering the background music just a notch. As the music
arrangement develops especially at 14 seconds it begins to compete with
your voice over.

Best,

Michael Cokkinos
0 Upvotes
Meegan

Hi All.

Came across this, and am interested to learn video marketing. I work at a kitchen company and need to do all the marketing, so think this could be useful. 

0 Upvotes
SThelisma

I may name is Shela I am the owner of my company I actually enjoy the Marketing researcher analyst we exist since one year and as all researcher marketing I am looking for attention for my business to build a loyal list of loyal customers. And as HubSpot offer training in this erea I am interested 

KPerez8

• What's your current role? What I an doing in my 9-5 is nothing to do with this. I am learning digital marketing on my own. I will be launching a website but already have  been making reels regarding plants. The website will be about yoga.
  • What industry do you currently work in? Not related to this.
  • How long have you been with your current company? Again not related and I am just recently doing a startup. I am still in the creation phase and need branding.
  • What are you most excited to learn about video marketing or production? I am excited to learn skills on filmmaking productions and post production and maybe presets on imovie and Instagram and YouTube.
  • What are you currently reading or learning about I am currently reading a Dalai Lama book and my filming  and editing skills are self taught and so far on the phone. I want to get a camera but not sure what to get as I kee hearing from a Facebook modeling group people getting mirrorless rater than dslrs. Also, I once got a camera I thought was good and it didn't allow me to take a picture if the moon and I was disappointed. I need a camera thar will allow pictures of that ..so I sometimes read about camera equipment.
0 Upvotes
Raphani

Hello everyone,

Stumbled here and love the value and vibes got! Currently the co-founder and head of marketing for Hustle Africa, we are a content marketing company and are only just over 1 year now. I did a course in film and Tv production, so am more interested in the actual marketing of videos and how to use them to convert for clients by getting people into the click funnel and retargeting with videos. Am currently learning YouTube and Facebook optimization and how they help videos perform better. Annnnnd...i think am done! Look forward to learning, networking and generally having a productive time here. Cheers!

dtyre
Academy Team
Academy Team

Oh baby - the Video Marketing Office Hours might be just what you are looking for if you have questions https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Video-Marketing/Join-the-Video-HubSpot-User-Group-HUG/td-p/452906 and the HubSpot Academy Video Bootcamp https://events.academy.hubspot.com/hubspot-academy-video-bootcamp-for-marketing-sales-and-service-q4... 

Doing the most good for the universe
0 Upvotes
AAdeyemi2

Hello, my name is Aderinsola. I do not have a company yet but I plan on building myself and building my writing skills in order to serve people better as a freelancer

0 Upvotes
AEbun-Oluwa

Hi Everyone!

I'm Adeyemi Ebun-Oluwa 

A digital marketer for STARTUP CITY HUB company, Ministry of Perfection and DIYSI 

I joined this platform of likeminded individuals to learn about video editing.

How to become better and improve on myself.

I hope to learn from you all!

0 Upvotes
VGanan
Participant

Hi everyone, I'm Víctor, CEO of Servilia, Digital Marketing Agency since 20 years ago. We work actively helping to companys to development their business in internet. I'd like using video marketing in my company more intensive way, in the past we used some video actions in sporadic occasions. I like learned everyday in productivity, marketing and sales management.

Ikeoluwa

Hi everyone,

I am Ikeoluwa

I'm new to the group and I currently work for Thejewelrystore, a jewelry brand and I'm the content creation for the brand. I have been working for over 2 years now and it's been amazing.. I hope to learn more on content creation and video production for the brand.