Video Marketing

gabriel-nextiny
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

New to the Study Group? Introduce yourself!

One of the best ways to learn video marketing is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other aspiring video marketers, just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of video marketers to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions to help you get started:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • How long have you been with your current company?
  • What are you most excited to learn about video marketing or production?
  • What are you currently reading or learning about?
226 Replies 226
JRobinson3

Hello everyone, my name is Jordan and I'm a UX/UI Designer of 15 years.

I love making educational videos fused with my personal humor and motivational stories on LinkedIn.

I'm still fresh and new around Marketing, even though I've been doing videos for about a year off and on.

I really need to learn Marketing 101, which is why I'm here. Can't wait to start learning.

0 Upvotes
ASantic

Hello, 

Current role is owner manager. Industry is art installation. 3 years. I just love learning. Learning about marketing

0 Upvotes
amadqazi

I am Amad ul Amin . Digital Marketing Team Lead in Pakistan. But my team is also working in UK 
We started Digital Marketing Services in Uk and Pakistan.

Nowadays we analyze that video marketing is the most effective way to engage audiences. 

0 Upvotes
KJ7827

Hi, My Self Kaushal Joshi
I am a Video Producer based out of India, I produce corporate communication videos, Brand commercials, Product Videos and Profile Videos. I am in the industry for well over 9 years. I am excited to learn new video Marketing tools, New trends in video marketing and strategy for different industries. I am currently learning about AR and VR incorporation in my video sales pitch.
Looking forward to learning from this community.

0 Upvotes
Hamidrezavahabi

Hi everyone I'm a new YouTuber

0 Upvotes
carias
Top Contributor

Hi, everyone, in this bootcamp it's so amazing for me because I have the opportunity different ways to create a video for different purposes

0 Upvotes
CLumiére

Hey! Happy to be here and eager to learn.

0 Upvotes
carias
Top Contributor

Hello, my name is Claudia Arias, and I'm so excited to be there with us, learning about video marketing, I am a marketing student, I decided to start with this program because I would like to find a job like a marketing practician and someday  I would like to working with us.

0 Upvotes
carias
Top Contributor

Hello, my name is Claudia arias Gonzalez I'm from Colombia, I am a marketing student, at this moment I am not working, but I would like to start to working like a marketing assistant to continue learning, I want to learn about video marketing because I would like to connect with other persons although the video and help them

0 Upvotes
AWambold

Hi there! My name is Ashley Wambold and I am student at my local junior college studying business marketing, this is my first semester. I am currently running my own business providing beauty services specializing in eyelash extentions, I have been doing this for over 4 years now! I am excited to learn the marketing behind YouTube as this is one of my favorite platforms.

0 Upvotes
elpatblanco

Welcome Ashley! 

0 Upvotes
WBarrett

Hello, my name is Will Barrett, and I've been working at Ausometistic for a few years now.  I wouldn't exactly say we're in any particular industry since we haven't really grown any kind of popularity in order to consider ourselves "in" the industry, but hopefully, this course changes it. I'm most excited about getting to grow the channel that we have on YouTube.

0 Upvotes
MTasnim
Participant

I am student also a web designer and short tiktok video editor. I have been working in fiverr for two years. I want to grow as a video content creater so I want to learn about it first before starting. I am learning small video editing using free mobile apps and trying to learn what people prefers the most. 

0 Upvotes
Hassanahmed2022
Participant

• What's your current role? Video and Wordpress Developer Freelancer
  • What industry do you currently work in? Web and Video
  • How long have you been with your current company? From 3 years
  • What are you most excited to learn about video marketing or production? To connect with mu audience 
  • What are you currently reading or learning about? Currently Learning About Content Marketing

0 Upvotes
RLH
Participant

Hi 🙋🏼‍♀️ 

I'm Roxy, currently working freelance in the education industry, for over 6years. I'm wanting to use video production to increase my customer base, so I'm excited to learn how to grow an audience.

CCameron7

• What's your current role?  Employer Insurance/HR Sales
  • What industry do you currently work in? Insurance
  • How long have you been with your current company? 4 months
  • What are you most excited to learn about video marketing or production? how to do it
  • What are you currently reading or learning about? Hubspot
0 Upvotes
LVulfs
Participant

Hi! I'm Linda. Recently retired from being a shop owner but I've also been a Graphic Designer and a lecturer in various faculties. Now that I have free time, I'm beginning a new business and I want to learn and combine my skills to create learning and inspiration presentations with Zest and Zing!

SAbdullahi

Hello am new here,

I began to use Youtube and create channels that make their own income streams based on products I can promote that will be of interest to people who subscribe and watch. Thank you Hubspot for these great resources and hello to all of you

0 Upvotes
IN3

Hi I am Hashi working as a accountant also I am getting my CPA destination . I have some business foundation and would like to start a online store at the side. I would like to build my art studio as well. I am looking forward to learn more about Video marketing that I can not only help myself but also friends that is still fining ways to market their business.

0 Upvotes
DConsulta

Hi Everyone! I'm Donna, a content writer. I want to improve my video marketing skills that's why I joined. Looking forward to being part of the community!

0 Upvotes
shareeph

Hey am mugabe sharif  and am astore manager at my work place.  Am in an  processing industry for animals and poultry feeds .Have been at that company for the last five yaers upto date am excited mostly to learn about production of good quality videos wlc are profitable and as well as being looked at by the society, currently am learning about internet marketing  and also online businesses.

0 Upvotes