Video Marketing

AaronOberdick
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Diamante
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

Do you use a third party keyword research tool to help optimize your YouTube content?

There are many incredible tools available to help marketers research keywords to optimize their content. We’d love to learn what keyword research tool you’re using to optimize your YouTube content. Please respond to this post and answer the questions listed below:

• Which keyword research tool are you using to optimize your YouTube content? 
  • What do you like about this tool? How does it help you achieve your goals to optimize content?

*To learn more about this, check out the Scaling Your YouTube Channel: YouTube SEO and More lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

61 Respostas 61
AL52
Membro

Do you use a third party keyword research tool to help optimize your YouTube content?

Yes, I use Viqiq

0 Avaliação positiva
Digitaluxe
Participante

Semrush 

0 Avaliação positiva
THollingswort
Participante

I have used Answer The Public in the past. Might look into VidIQ, 

0 Avaliação positiva
VICTORIOUS
Participante

Haven't used any for now. Still just beginning.

0 Avaliação positiva
RSantiago7
Membro

Actually, I've never used Keywords in my YouTube videos in all my life, and I don't think I plan on starting anytime soon.

0 Avaliação positiva
TimothyKhakina
Participante

Tubebuddy

0 Avaliação positiva
Menghuo
Participante

I JUST STARTED

0 Avaliação positiva
JRichard14
Membro

Stay on top of trends and be consistent.

0 Avaliação positiva
SevanaHart
Membro

I use [Insert Keyword Research Tool] to optimize my YouTube content. What I like about it is its user-friendly interface and comprehensive keyword suggestions. This tool helps me achieve my optimization goals by providing insights into trending and relevant keywords. It ensures that my content aligns with what users are searching for, increasing the chances of better visibility and engagement.

0 Avaliação positiva
Preciousremy5
Membro

No,not yet

Buh I think I'll start using VIDIQ....looks like a lot of people are using it here

Blakey
Membro

I have yet to use the keyword planner but in general I find it hard to grasp the concept and profit from it

0 Avaliação positiva
ASachdeva7
Membro

vidiq, its help to generate title tags and keywords 

0 Avaliação positiva
JKirk9
Participante

No I don't 

0 Avaliação positiva
Marvellous_ade
Participante

I use vidiq for my keywords research.

I like vidiq because it gives you daily videos ideas you can create and it also shows you other videos from different channel and how well they are performing.

BSanders_59
Participante

I found a youtuber awhile back on youtube that shared some free keyword research. I have not tried it much but I like the idea of it being free. The first one was keyword.io  and the second was semscoop.com which is a free and paid tool. That would be for people on a budget.

0 Avaliação positiva
HarshaYadav
Membro

yeah sometimes

0 Avaliação positiva
AGSENTHIL
Membro

as of now. we are not using any third party tools

0 Avaliação positiva
RGlasco
Membro

just keyword planner, google trends and check others videos for now.  

TRonkin
Membro

Yes. Ahrefs Free YouTube Keyword Tool. https://ahrefs.com/youtube-keyword-tool

0 Avaliação positiva
EmilyGJ99
Membro

No.

0 Avaliação positiva