Video Marketing

AaronOberdick
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Do you use a third party keyword research tool to help optimize your YouTube content?

There are many incredible tools available to help marketers research keywords to optimize their content. We’d love to learn what keyword research tool you’re using to optimize your YouTube content. Please respond to this post and answer the questions listed below:

• Which keyword research tool are you using to optimize your YouTube content? 
  • What do you like about this tool? How does it help you achieve your goals to optimize content?

*To learn more about this, check out the Scaling Your YouTube Channel: YouTube SEO and More lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

61 Replies 61
rajdash

Do you use a third party keyword research tool to help optimize your YouTube content?

I'm primarily using the paid VidIQ tool for one channel, and setting up TubeBuddy for a second channel. Although I have used Google Keyword Planner in the past (but for articles, not videos). I started looking into AnswerThePublic as well.

0 Upvotes
KazimHussain

I am currently using VidIQ and Google Keyword Planner because VidIQ uses the free version. My Favourite tool of VidIQ.

0 Upvotes
CEDIE-LESTER

1. I am using VidIQ

2. I like that it's very detailed and helps to analyze competitors.

0 Upvotes
HelloManikandan

0 Upvotes
MukhtarMeer
Contributor

Google autocomplete, youtube autocomplete, and Pinterest autocomplete.
Also, the 'People also ask on Google' and related topics at the bottom of the page.

AYadav2

I use Google keyword planner

0 Upvotes
GCadavillo

Currently on the free trial of TubeBuddy. I love the robust tools and actionable suggestions. It makes optimizing my past videos so much easier with tags, thumbnails, and titles.

remosh97
Contributor

I use google keyword planner 

It's free and common tool whether in Ads or keyword search 

skhadarvalli
Participant

also use keyword search every where

0 Upvotes
JOAT
Participant

I use tubebuddy i like it because they show you which keywords have a lot of competition and which dont.

0 Upvotes
SJoseph08

Hello

0 Upvotes
SScott38
Participant

I am going to try out Google Ads Keyword Planner 

SShoemaker

I really like VidIQ one for all the other data you get for the low monthly fee and their academy is a pretty good resource to learn about video marketing.

0 Upvotes
Lolaomotunde

I think I would just go with Google ad keyword planner. 

JSion
Participant

The post was informative and could help generating content to be delivered to Billions of people 

0 Upvotes
ATobiloba

First time hearing 

0 Upvotes
AMee

Google ads keyword planner as it is free and very useful.

0 Upvotes
DJones18
Participant

I think so too

0 Upvotes
sdhamanekar

i would look forward to use googlr ads keyword planner and tubebuddy

sunilsinghrana

We only use Google Keyword Research tool

0 Upvotes
DG2

best content tool

0 Upvotes