Video Marketing

KFreesdorf

Animations in Video

Hello all! I have a quick question: What do you think of small animations within the video voicemail? Does that look too unprofessional or can you do that in the age of TikTok & co?

Thanks for your opinion!

Katja

2 Replies 2
gabriel-nextiny
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Animations in Video

Hi @KFreesdorf 

Thanks for your question!

What kind of animations where you thinking about? 

If you are adding a lower third with your name and company name for example, that would be adding value to the video. The animation needs to be something that does not distract, but on the contrary that helps the person watching the video focus on the messaging or take an action. 

Intro and outro animations are not needed on a Video voicemail and you might loose people on those initial seconds before you start talking.

I hope this helps.

G

danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Animations in Video

@KFreesdorf two thoughts come into mind with your question. First, I'd ask whether a quick video voicemail truly needs animations. If it adds value in some way and it's not a heavy lift of effort, then go for it. Second, I don't think it's unprofessional if it's done well and it matches your brand voice. Where I work, casual and fun is our flavor so an animation that adds to that would be just fine. 

Love the question! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
0 Upvotes