Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

ESherring

video Slider

SOLVE

Good Afternoon,

I hope you can help.

I am new to hubspot and am creating a website. I was hoping to add on a module that is similiar to the image slider option but instead will allow you to select a video instead. Does anyone know of something like this that exists that perhaps im missing? I've tried uploading the videos side by side but they all are different sizes and wont let me adjust them to be equal.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

video Slider

SOLVE

Hi @ESherring what you're looking for is certainly possible, there isn't a HubSpot Common Module for this, so it would need to be included in the theme you're using or added by a developer as a custom module.

Here's an example that shows different content sliders, including one for videos - this is from the theme I work with, but I thought it might be helpful for you to have as a reference if you decide to pursue custom development.

Thanks for the tag @MiaSrebrnjak , always happy to help!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Jnix284
Solution

video Slider

SOLVE

Hi @ESherring what you're looking for is certainly possible, there isn't a HubSpot Common Module for this, so it would need to be included in the theme you're using or added by a developer as a custom module.

Here's an example that shows different content sliders, including one for videos - this is from the theme I work with, but I thought it might be helpful for you to have as a reference if you decide to pursue custom development.

Thanks for the tag @MiaSrebrnjak , always happy to help!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

video Slider

SOLVE

Hi @ESherring,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I wanted to tag in a couple of subject matter experts to see if they have any input on this matter:

Hi @Jnix284,   @Alex_Elborn@Jerdaine_digita, do you have any advice for @ESherring? Thanks!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team  

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes