Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

harshmody
Mitglied

# of days since last contact

lösung

Hi there!

Does anyone have a way to create a list of leads/clients/prospects sorted based on the number of days he/she was last emailed?

Are there any tools that help ensure we are following up on a regular basis?  (I use Gmail)

I know scheduling an automated follow up email is possible, but my touchpoints are more bespoke and need a custom email at each touchpoint.  Any help/advice would be amazing, I'm new to sales.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Josh
Lösung
Trendsetter/-in | Platinum Partner

lösung

Hi @harshmody,

You can use filters to see contacts based on "Last Activity Date". This doesn't necessarily mean it was a sales email, just that a contact has had activity. You can also apply other filters on top of that, such as lifecycle stage. You can then save this filter for yourself or team so whenever you come back to it you'll see up-to-date information.

If you are using a paid version of HubSpot, you can create a smart list that would essentially do this same thing.

Hope that helps!

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
10 Antworten
Josh
Lösung

lösung

Hi @harshmody,

You can use filters to see contacts based on "Last Activity Date". This doesn't necessarily mean it was a sales email, just that a contact has had activity. You can also apply other filters on top of that, such as lifecycle stage. You can then save this filter for yourself or team so whenever you come back to it you'll see up-to-date information.

If you are using a paid version of HubSpot, you can create a smart list that would essentially do this same thing.

Hope that helps!

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.

0 Upvotes
richardharem
Mitglied

lösung

@JoshI want to take this one step further.  For each contact I want to assign a "contact frequency" (ie. Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly) which is specified when creating the contact.  Then, ff the last contact was not in this time period, I would like it to...add a task, run a report, in someway be able to see this.

I am on the free version so maybe I don't have a way to do it.  But, is there a way either on the free or paid?

0 Upvotes
kevinheraly
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

Hi richardharem, 

There are a couple steps needed to get this done. 

1. Create a custom Contact property ("Contact Frequency") 
  2. Make it multiple dropdown, with your different options available to select (ie: monthly, quarterly, bi-annually) 
  3. Create a workflow for each option, with logic looking for Last Contact is greater than 'n' days (n = frequency)

Hope this helps Smiley Happy 

WorkflowWorkflow

0 Upvotes

0 Upvotes
kevinheraly
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

Hi richardharem, 

There are a couple steps needed to get this done. 

1. Create a custom Contact property ("Contact Frequency") 
  2. Make it multiple dropdown, with your different options available to select (ie: monthly, quarterly, bi-annually) 
  3. Create a workflow for each option, with logic looking for Last Contact is greater than 'n' days (n = frequency)

Hope this helps 🙂 

WorkflowWorkflow

0 Upvotes
Jelsche
Mitglied

lösung

Hi Josh, 

Would there be an option to see just your activity?
Im a CSM and would like to filter companies based on my last activity. Not all activities as that might be done by another team. 

brettryantalley
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

yes! we're having the same issue. i want to know all companies that I have not contacted in the previous 90 days...but if someone on my team contacted them a week ago, i still want them to show up for me.

0 Upvotes
supermann432
Mitglied

lösung

I want to be able to sort my contacts by the last time I sent them an email. I understand this should be 'last contacted' or 'last activity date'. I've connected my gmail account, and I'm sending emails via gmail, but this info still isn't showing up! Help! 

0 Upvotes
kevinheraly
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

Instead of using "Last Activity Date" which can include things like Tasks, use "Last Contact Date," which only shows actual calls and emails. That should do it for you!

harshmody
Mitglied

lösung

This takes me to about 90% of my goal.  Thanks!  I have many contacts listed with no activity date, some of which I've contacted in the past week.  Is there a way to have Hubspot go through my email to update these activity dates?

0 Upvotes
Josh

lösung

Hi @harshmody,

There's not a way I can think to do this other than manually updating and logging the emails based on the communication date. Going forward, if you integrate your email or send emails from the CRM, it will keep this up-to-date automatically for you.

Josh

Josh Curcio