Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

Heimator
Participant

meeting invites not sent from my email, but from /o=ExchangeLabs/ou=Exchange Administrative Group...

Hi Hubspot community,

I connected my calendar successfully with my MS365 email account and calendar to use HubSpot Meetings and calendar sync.

If a meeting is booked, the confirmation-email is sent from my email account (You booked a meeting with: ...). OK.

But the meeting invite is sent from "/o=ExchangeLabs/ou=Exchange Administrative Group (FYD.... )/cn=Recipients/cn=c3f...6-mailbox1". It happens that it ends up in the spam folder of the recipient.

--> How can the meeting invite being sent from my email account?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

meeting invites not sent from my email, but from /o=ExchangeLabs/ou=Exchange Administrative Group...

Hi @Heimator 

Thank you for reaching out. 

I cannot reproduce this, would you mind sending us a screenshot ? The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide the better we can assist!

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
Heimator
Participant

Thanks @TiphaineCuisset.

This is how it arrives in Outlook. The 1st is the info, 2nd is the invite:

Heimator_0-1631180814528.png

When opening the invite the sender is not me, but "/o=ExchangeLabs/ou=Exchange Administrative Group (FYD.... )/cn=Recipients/cn=c3f...6-mailbox1":

Heimator_1-1631181005530.png

Does this help you?

Thanks, Torben

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Heimator 

Thank you! That is strange.

Can you send me via DM the email address that it should be instead? 

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Heimator
Participant

Thanks, Thipaine. Just sent it to you

0 Upvotes