Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

SJeremias
Contributor

inventory control?

SOLVE

i did see some older posts on handling inventory.  we are a small company with small inventory.  i would love to setup a way when a product is sold, it reduces inventory (hence no one else can sell it), and then come the next month/issue, have it restocked.  

any thoughts?

1 Accepted solution
jolle
Solution
Recognized Expert | Partner

inventory control?

SOLVE

Hey @SJeremias, thanks for reaching out! This is a great question.

Unfortunately, there is no native functionality for inventory management within HubSpot. However, there is a growing number of integrations that may be able to help depending on your requirements (just head to the App Marketplace in HubSpot and search for "inventory."

HubSpot is much better suited for storing customer information and their associated transactions with your company, not so much the tracking of the items you're selling. Maybe there's another way that you could send a notification when inventory hits a certain level? That may be accomplishable through an inventory management system that integrates with HubSpot.

Sorry I can't be of more help!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
jolle
Solution

inventory control?

SOLVE

Hey @SJeremias, thanks for reaching out! This is a great question.

Unfortunately, there is no native functionality for inventory management within HubSpot. However, there is a growing number of integrations that may be able to help depending on your requirements (just head to the App Marketplace in HubSpot and search for "inventory."

HubSpot is much better suited for storing customer information and their associated transactions with your company, not so much the tracking of the items you're selling. Maybe there's another way that you could send a notification when inventory hits a certain level? That may be accomplishable through an inventory management system that integrates with HubSpot.

Sorry I can't be of more help!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature
SJeremias
Contributor

inventory control?

SOLVE
thank you!! i appreciate your response and your time 😉