Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

labis

how to send same template to many contacts?

SOLVE

I am a paying customer (50$ per month)

Is there a way I could click on some contacts and then send the same template to them?

(I mean without opening each contact one-by-one and sending them the same template)

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
shearn
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Unfortunately, the Sales/CRM only allows for 1-to-1 email contact. If you were looking to send an email to multiple contacts, this would have to be done through the Marketing software via Lists or Workflows.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
shearn
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Unfortunately, the Sales/CRM only allows for 1-to-1 email contact. If you were looking to send an email to multiple contacts, this would have to be done through the Marketing software via Lists or Workflows.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.
futura

SOLVE

We do have the 'marketing' function.  I have list of contacts (I will check the boxes of about 150 contacts) that I'd like to send a template to.  Can you tell me how to do this?

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @futura 

If you have the marketing feature you won't be able to use the Sales templates since they are designated to 1-1 emails.

You will need to create a marketing email template and send this email to your list of contact, in the recipient part of the email, it will allow you to choose a list of contacts.

I hope this information helps.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
laura99
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks, @PamCotton! Great information! I need to learn how to send one email to a group of contacts.  I created a list but cant figure out how to create an email for those in the list.  This is NOT a marketing email although I understand HubSpot will consider it a marketing email.  I am just communicating to a group of people about a training meeting I am doing. I have a template already created as I need to send this out weekly.  Can I drop MY template info into the HubSpot template I have selected?  fyi - I have the Starter package.  TIA for your help! (ps I love the newsletter!)

Laura

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @laura99 , at the moment o send a 1-1 sales email to a list of contacts , there is an automation in HubSpot called " sequences"  ( more information about it hereYou can enroll individual contacts from the contact's record or select up to 50 contacts to enroll in bulk.

At the moment this option to enroll contacts in sequences, you must have an assigned Sales Hub or Service Hub Professional or Enterprise paid seat.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !