Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

BPanchal

email marketing not allowed

SOLVE

Can someone suggest and explain how I can unblock myself from sending marketing emails?  I was able to send to a list that I imported and understood the recipients had not objected, but the bouce list has gone beyond Hubspot's acceptable limit and now I cannot send emails.  I am using the free version and am new to Hubspot, so I don't fully understand the mechanics.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @BPanchal,

For free CRM accounts the email tool will remain locked after sending is suspended. There is unfortunately nothing that can be done about this.

Only paid accounts (Marketing Hub Starter or higher) can appeal the suspension. (More information here.)

While the email tool will remain locked, you can continue to use the other tools in HubSpot.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @BPanchal,

For free CRM accounts the email tool will remain locked after sending is suspended. There is unfortunately nothing that can be done about this.

Only paid accounts (Marketing Hub Starter or higher) can appeal the suspension. (More information here.)

While the email tool will remain locked, you can continue to use the other tools in HubSpot.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.