Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

GJackman
Miembro

email folders

resolver

How do I create new folders for sorting my incoming email? The given list is inadequate. There is not a "new folder" button anywhere, and the "help" button only directs me to FILE folders, not email. Thanks.

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
christopher-RVO
Solución
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Diamond

email folders

resolver

@GJackman  

I believe creating a custom view may solve here, you can create a custom view in your Conversations Inbox by navigating to Actions (bottom left) > Create a view > Build your branches based upon which folders you need

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
christopher-RVO
Solución

email folders

resolver

@GJackman  

I believe creating a custom view may solve here, you can create a custom view in your Conversations Inbox by navigating to Actions (bottom left) > Create a view > Build your branches based upon which folders you need

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8

kvlschaefer
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

email folders

resolver

Hi @GJackman,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Are you referring to incoming emails in your personal inbox or the conversations inbox in HubSpot? The more information on the tool you're using and screenshots you can include, the better the community can assist with next steps.

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Me gusta
GJackman
Miembro

email folders

resolver
Hi, I'm referring to Hubspot Conversations; where I need separate folders to sort incoming email. The *point* of a CRM is, I think, to avoid going to multiple places to interact with my email.