Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

GJackman

email folders

SOLVE

How do I create new folders for sorting my incoming email? The given list is inadequate. There is not a "new folder" button anywhere, and the "help" button only directs me to FILE folders, not email. Thanks.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
christopher-RVO
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

email folders

SOLVE

@GJackman  

I believe creating a custom view may solve here, you can create a custom view in your Conversations Inbox by navigating to Actions (bottom left) > Create a view > Build your branches based upon which folders you need

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
christopher-RVO
Solution

email folders

SOLVE

@GJackman  

I believe creating a custom view may solve here, you can create a custom view in your Conversations Inbox by navigating to Actions (bottom left) > Create a view > Build your branches based upon which folders you need

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

email folders

SOLVE

Hi @GJackman,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Are you referring to incoming emails in your personal inbox or the conversations inbox in HubSpot? The more information on the tool you're using and screenshots you can include, the better the community can assist with next steps.

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
GJackman

email folders

SOLVE
Hi, I'm referring to Hubspot Conversations; where I need separate folders to sort incoming email. The *point* of a CRM is, I think, to avoid going to multiple places to interact with my email.