Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

ETatarchenkova
Mitglied

connect/synchronize usage data (tracked data on how our customers use/behave on our own platform, li

lösung
If that is possible with the HubSpot functionality....
How can I connect/synchronize usage data (tracked data on how customers use/behave on our own platform, like, for example, page views, used filters, downloads, clicks, etc.) with HubSpot. 

Specifically, would that be possible to somehow see the tracked data associated with contacts profiles in CRM/Marketing/Support Hubs (maybe somehow in a form of custom properties) and to trigger workflows based on the tracked data?

I have encountered recently the "behavioral events triggers and reporting" functionality in Marketing Enterprise. Is that something like HubSpot's version of the customer data platform and can I use it to track and visualize how the customers use our platform? 
Or is that a simple "connector" that will allow us to connect/synchronize tracked data with HubSpot Hubs in a form of custom properties? 

Thanks for the reply!
0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
ConnorSlivensky
Lösung
Autorität | Elite Partner

connect/synchronize usage data (tracked data on how our customers use/behave on our own platform, li

lösung

@ETatarchenkova You hit the nail on the head. Behavioral Events can be used to simply store data as you said but they can also display those predefined events on an object (Contact/Company etc) timeline so you can see the event in context. 

About halfway down that article, there's a section on reporting on custom events. The two main ways are timeline cards and workflow triggers. 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
2 Antworten
ConnorSlivensky
Lösung

lösung

@ETatarchenkova You hit the nail on the head. Behavioral Events can be used to simply store data as you said but they can also display those predefined events on an object (Contact/Company etc) timeline so you can see the event in context. 

About halfway down that article, there's a section on reporting on custom events. The two main ways are timeline cards and workflow triggers. 

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @ETatarchenkova 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @himanshurauthan @karstenkoehler @ConnorSlivensky do you have any suggestion for @ETatarchenkova on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes