Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

DOuriachi
Contributor

bulk merge duplicate transactions

SOLVE

Hello everyone

After an import of our database from Salesforce to Hubspot (Sales Pro Hub), we have found ourselves with several transactions that are duplicates. Looks like through the import, a transaction has been created for each contact of a company rather than kept them together.

Is there a way to bulk merge 20 transactions together or do I have to go through this 😑 manually ?

Thank you

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @DOuriachi,

HubSpot does not have a bulk merge option out of the box. There are however integrations that you could look into, e.g. Insycle, to automate deduplication.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
LaurenRyan
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

We will review tricky duplicate issues like this in our upcoming training session on duplicates in the HubSpot Salesforce integration. Register here!

PS - If you register in advance, we'll email you the recording after if you can't make it.

DOuriachi
Contributor

SOLVE

Thank you so much Karsten ! I'll try it

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @DOuriachi,

HubSpot does not have a bulk merge option out of the box. There are however integrations that you could look into, e.g. Insycle, to automate deduplication.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

ZDunose
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Karsten,

It's such a disappointment that HubSpot, with all the features created, leaves a basic one to be solved by third-party apps, requiring an additional cost (subscription)... If HubSpot's DevOps team is unaware of the number of comments on this subject coming from frustrated users, they should start a poll to see the realistic situation: is it or is it not a major issue that needs to be addressed? I bet it is.

Regards,

Zamfir

0 Upvotes
BEskelson
Participant

SOLVE

How is this not an option yet? This is critical to clean data and the way hubspot currently merges is way too time consuming. I cannot believe a CRM today doesn't have this figured out. 

0 Upvotes
BérangèreL
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @BEskelson,

Thank you for your valuable Product feedback!

And @karstenkoehler thank you for your help 🙂

I have found this similar idea already submitted: "New feature: Bulk Merge for Duplicates".

I'd recommend supporting the Idea with an upvote and explaining your use case in the comments.

Our product team uses that forum to collect ideas on how we can improve the product for our customers.

Product pays particular attention to the top voted ideas & takes them into consideration along with other feedback channels as well as their own vision to understand what features will be most valuable.

I'd also like to share this integration that can help you in the meanwhile "Dedupely".

And here are some resources also that might be of interest, even if I understand it is not exactly what your are looking for:

Merge records
Deduplicate records in HubSpot

Thank you and have a great day!

Best,
Bérangère

Saviez-vous que la Communauté est disponible en Français ?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings!