Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

mmartion

bulk email to selected customers

SOLVE

Hope this doesnt seem like a silly question, just that I dont know where else to find the answer.

I want to send bulk emails to a select group of customers each week; the group changes each week.

I have free hubspot account ATM, is this possible, and if so how?

Thanks in advance.

Mikey.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @mmartion,

The automation part of what you're asking is not availabe in the free CRM. This could be achieved with sequences which are only available in Sales or Service Hub Professional or Enterprise.

Still, to speed up your process, you could create templates which come with placeholders that pre-populate when you send them to a contact. These templates can be sent straight from the contact record – requiring you to connect your personal email first.

The rest would be a matter of filtering the contact from the contact index page (Menu > Contacts > Contacts). Here you can click on More filters in the center of the page and filter and sort by Date of last meeting booked in meetings tool.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @mmartion,

Yes, this is possible 🙂 You can find step-by-step instructions here: Create marketing emails in the drag and drop email editor

This article will guide you through all the necessary steps. Additionally, you might find this free lesson helpful: Understanding Email in HubSpot

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

mmartion

SOLVE

Hi Karsten - thanks for the info.

I perhaps should have been a bit more detailed in my question - my apologioes for this oversight.

Is it possible to do this straight from the contacts screen or similar - not going through and creating an email  campaign?

What I am thinking (what I would like to do) is this: I will check my calendar for next week, identify which clients have appointments in that week, select from the list, and send the email to them reminding them of their appointment.  

For added complexity, those chosen will have a meeting scheduled in their activity list; the email will (can?) grab those custom details and insert into the body of it.

Is this at all possible, or am I asking too much?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @mmartion,

The automation part of what you're asking is not availabe in the free CRM. This could be achieved with sequences which are only available in Sales or Service Hub Professional or Enterprise.

Still, to speed up your process, you could create templates which come with placeholders that pre-populate when you send them to a contact. These templates can be sent straight from the contact record – requiring you to connect your personal email first.

The rest would be a matter of filtering the contact from the contact index page (Menu > Contacts > Contacts). Here you can click on More filters in the center of the page and filter and sort by Date of last meeting booked in meetings tool.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler