• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
MiaSrebrnjak on January 31, 2024
Our Community is home to exceptional humans who also happen to be very skilled at using HubSpot! 🙂 They not only know the software inside out but also often find imaginative and innovative ways to configure it to fit their business needs. read more
Community Manager
February 13, 2024 13:55
Thank you to all who have added examples in the thread last week! 🙏 We've selected a couple and featured them in a separate post here to...read more
JMorchipont on February 28, 2024
Hello, I'd like to gather some thoughts about what would be the best way of extracting a list of contacts that are linked to a company. I have a view of companies based on specific filters that are on companies properties, and I want to be able t read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Thought Leader | Gold Partner
February 28, 2024 11:14
Hey @JMorchipont so to get a list of contacts you need to make a Contact's list (not a company list) and as a filter you can choose the Associ...read more
OTOUZÉ on February 28, 2024
Hello, Hello, I use the free version of hubspot. I'm an administrator. One of the users has configured the MFA and would like to delete it. He can no longer access his account. How can I deactivate the MFA for this user? I've looked everywhere and read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 28, 2024 06:12
Hi @OTOUZÉ , When they try to sign in and get to the point of 2FA, they should see option to request help from an admin. Once they click...read more
ABadea73 on February 27, 2024
How do I determine whether HubSpot can serve as a comprehensive solution for managing BOTH customer and internal team emails, taking into account the convenience of having all communications in one platform versus potential workflow adjust read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 28, 2024 00:38
Hi @ABadea73 , People will have different opinions on this, I'm not a fan of moving internal communication in HubSpot for a few reasons: H...read more
Arnunes on February 27, 2024
Hey, I need to attach specific labels within the attachments of each existing deal to identify which document that attachment corresponds to. This will later be utilized with an api to integrate an internal system. Does anyone have any idea read more
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
February 27, 2024 15:10
Hi @Arnunes , At this time labels are only available for contacts, companies, deals, tickets, and custom objects. They aren't available at the...read more
JMorchipont on February 27, 2024
Hi, Im trying to build a report to find contacts created by a specific user ID but when typing in the user ID it automatically puts commas and then no results are shown, anyone know why is that ? I also don't understand why this property doesnt read more
1 upvote
5 Replies
February 28, 2024 09:39
Done. So if you want to upvote, or add more info so it 'd be consider by the products team, great! https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Idea...read more
Adriane on February 27, 2024
We recently encountered a scenario where automatic deal cloning was necessary, but since cloning deals still isn't possible in HubSpot , we embarked on a journey of tinkering and innovation, determined to find a way to clone deals directly within H read more
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
February 27, 2024 22:31
Great workaround! I might also suggest Clone Attack by hapily...
JGrek on February 26, 2024
Hi All, Does anyone know if its possible to trigger a workflow process when someones replied to a sequence. The workflow I'd like to trigger is adding them to an 'active list'. E.g. If someone replies to this sequence then they are added to an a read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
February 27, 2024 12:38
Hey @JGrek I think you can try this one This 'd work. (This might be an enterprie feature, not sure - we have Ent.) hope it helps
ARoy22 on February 26, 2024
I use HubSpot in Chrome and allow cookies. For the past few weeks, ever time I open HubSpot in a new tab, it makes me long in. I'm clicking the "remember me" box, but it doesn't matter. This is resulting in me logging in multiple times every day, an read more
0 upvote
6 Replies
Participant | Elite Partner
February 28, 2024 08:25
This is not the HubSpot sales extension, just the HubSpot login page. When I used to go to hubspot.com, if I had logged in recently (within a few day...read more
Solved
MRoberts8 on February 25, 2024
Our sales reps will input when a competitors’ renewal contract is up. I want to automate a field that is automatically 60 days prior to whatever the competitor renewal date is. Is there a way/workflow to accomplish this?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 26, 2024 01:24
Hi @MRoberts8 , This can be achieved with a calculation formula 🙂 https://knowledge.hubspot.com/properties/create-calculation-properties ...read more
JLu85 on February 23, 2024
Situation: We have a partner who has clients. When the deal is created, it is associated with the client company details. We want every deal from this partner to have both the client company and partner company associated. The deals from thi read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
February 27, 2024 13:53
Hey @JLu85 , as @karstenkoehler said, there is currently no way for bulk association through the standard user interface. But I wanted to sha...read more
Solved
Susanne12 on February 23, 2024
Hi, does anyone have an idea on how to manage a contact's communications preferences (not newsletters in particular) - i.e. the contact does not wish to receive mails from the sales staff, or he does not wish to receive advertising by mail, phone read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 23, 2024 03:50
@Susanne12 in that case, yes, you'll have to work with custom properties but I would advise against it for a few reasons: These preferences wil...read more
CGammon on February 22, 2024
We are starting a new account and I am setting up 2 specific workflows: Unsubscribes --> Non-Marketing Hard Bounces --> Non-Marketing Are there other workflows you always set up?
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
February 27, 2024 09:36
Hi @CGammon , while it depends on the use case and project, we usually set up these workflows in each new account: Recurring Lead alert/task: Let ...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.