• Plus de mentions Jaime
Statut
Tout
  • Tout
  • Résolues
  • Non résolue(s)
  • Sans réponses
SBaker12 le Mai 29, 2024
Is there a way to reduce spam emails from automatically populating HubSpot and then having to manually delete them? Maybe there is a feature where I may have to click on an email to manually enter them as a contact in Hubspot versus it being automat Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
1 Réponse
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions
Mai 29, 2024 13:47
Hi @SBaker12 , Form submissions automatically create contacts - this behavior cannot be changed. There isn't any way to approve contacts. Ther...Lire la suite
SBaker12 le Mai 29, 2024
I have a a lot of spam email which then gets added to my Hubspot. I want to delete multiple spam contacts. Currently, I must click the check the box next to each one manually rather than using "shift key" to select several contacts at once to delete Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
1 Réponse
Mai 29, 2024 13:49
Hi @SBaker12 , HubSpot doesn't support the shift or ctrl key when selecting multiple records - I'm not aware of any workarounds for selecting ...Lire la suite
Humashankar le Mai 29, 2024
In today's fast-paced sales horizon, efficiently identifying and prioritizing high-quality leads is crucial for success. Manual lead scoring can be time-consuming and prone to errors, leading to missed opportunities and wasted resources. That's wher Lire la suite
1 Mention J'aime
2 Réponses
Contributeur de premier rang
Mai 29, 2024 18:08
Hi @PamCotton - Thank you so much for your feedback and support !!
Résolues
OBetzalel le Mai 29, 2024
Hi, I have a question regarding a workflow. I have a field: "Renewal Date" for a future date. I want to send an email notification 60 days before the "Renewal Date", will it work to send it one time only? for example, it will send 60 days before Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
9 Réponses
Accepted Solution
Mai 29, 2024 08:12
Hi @OBetzalel , No, if a contact enters your CRM with a renewal date 50 days out, they would still enroll as they would still meet the enrollm...Lire la suite
SarahOps le Mai 28, 2024
Hello, Wondering if anyone can think of a solution to the below problem: I created a custom property to calculate ACV using a formula. The issue I face is that we sometimes have contract durations of less than 12 months. When that is the cas Lire la suite
1 Mention J'aime
3 Réponses
Leader d'opinion | Partenaire solutions Platinum
Mai 28, 2024 08:35
In this case you should have a deal per year of contract to get the proper info in reports and also be able to make this in this property work be...Lire la suite
PAtlan le Mai 28, 2024
Hi, I'm looking to get the content of text from specific documents in HubSpot (in this case, resumes from a subset of my contacts) so the content can be included in HubSpot search. I just need the raw text from pdf / Word documents dumped into a c Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
3 Réponses
Contributeur
Mai 28, 2024 06:42
Hi @PAtlan , I would try the app out or reach out to the developers. If they only have a few installs they are probably going to want to talk to yo...Lire la suite
ConstantinS le Mai 28, 2024
We are a sales agency managing multiple client companies within a single HubSpot account, and we're encountering a few challenges. Specifically, we're struggling with: Recording activities separately : It's difficult to log activities for each o Lire la suite
1 Mention J'aime
5 Réponses
Membre
Mai 29, 2024 14:53
@Lucila-Andimol Unfortunately, it doesn't work because I can't use Associate labels for the 'leads', to associate them with contacts or companies...Lire la suite
AManuel6 le Mai 26, 2024
Hi, I have a staff member (Contact Owner) who is going on temporary leave for an unknown amount of time and I will need to temporarily get notifications rerouted to another staff member in the meantime. I would prefer not to bulk change the con Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
1 Réponse
Mai 27, 2024 00:19
Hi @AManuel6 , HubSpot doesn't have a default feature that helps with assigning and re-assigning contacts and notifications during someone's t...Lire la suite
LMiller39 le Mai 23, 2024
Hi everyone, Thought I'd post on here to see if I can receive any advice for my team. We are currently working on a large scale data cleanse and have found that we do not have a standardized process for creating contacts and other objects. For inst Lire la suite
1 Mention J'aime
2 Réponses
Leader d'opinion | Partenaire solutions Platinum
Mai 24, 2024 09:54
Hey @LMiller39 so the best recommendations that I can give you are : - identify crucial información for the company - identifiy how this inf...Lire la suite
SComeau le Mai 23, 2024
Hello, Can someone tell me if my CSM's will need both a Sales and a Service Hub Seat? We are now moving them over to Service Hub with the expansion of the Customer Success Workspace. It seems redundant to have to pay for both, do they need both? I Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
1 Réponse
Mai 24, 2024 01:35
Hi @SComeau , What exactly are going to be the tasks of your CSMs? For the customer success workspace, a Service Hub Seat is going to be suffi...Lire la suite
LDeniz le Mai 23, 2024
Hi there, We are trying to see whether a contact was originally sourced through inbound or outbound activity. We are thinking of creating a new property with a workflow that says if a contact's original source is paid social, organic search, or Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
3 Réponses
Mai 23, 2024 06:59
@LDeniz here's how I would categorize inbound/outbound: Organic search = inbound Referrals = inbound Organic social = inbound Email marke...Lire la suite
LDeniz le Mai 22, 2024
I want to make association labels on contacts associated with Deals Mandatory when a deal gets to a certain stage in the pipeline i.e., when the deal is at a late stage, there must be a contact associated with the deals that has an "Economic buyer" Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
1 Réponse
Mai 22, 2024 13:07
Hi @LDeniz , As far as I know, this is not possible yet. It's probably close, considering that there is also a private beta for 'Required Asso...Lire la suite
annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Vous cherchez à entamer une conversation ou à poser une question ?

Créez un post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.