• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
HMulckhuijse on June 19, 2024
Hi, I've ran into an issue where I cannot import line item property 'TERM'. When I enter a value like 36 or 1 the import runs into an error. I've also tried adding the billing frequency property "Monthly" alongside the TERM property, but it read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
June 19, 2024 13:32
Hi @HMulckhuijse , Thank you for asking the Community! I have seen that another Community Member had a similar behavior. Hi @OBetzalel , how ...read more
ABhandari7 on June 19, 2024
Hey, When using HubSpot's import APIs (crm/v3/imports) to create a new engagement like calls, meetings, we notice that if there are multiple contacts, it results in duplicate records in HubSpot. Is there any way where we can solve it ? not t read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor
June 19, 2024 04:19
Hi @ABhandari7 , Unfortunately, HubSpot's Import API is bound by the same restrictions as a normal import. And with a typical import, the proces...read more
HTPE5 on June 18, 2024
Hello all, I will keep this short. I am importing a contact list from excel with categories like "name" "email" "areas of interest" and im having trouble with what Hubspot calls ENUMERATION. The areas of interest section has many people with similar read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor
June 18, 2024 14:40
Hi @HTPE5 , Check out this section of the knowledge base article for how to handle enumeration properties. Multiple values need to be...read more
SYu5 on June 18, 2024
Hi Hubspot - this has been a painful issue for our team. How can we filter the properties (as multi-selection) right on the view to get to see a subset of the view? We don't want to create another view based on the filters. Thanks!
0 upvote
2 Replies
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
June 18, 2024 13:48
@SYu5 you can use any saved view to create an additional view with additional or different filters and not have to save that view, but if you don't...read more
Solved
OBetzalel on June 18, 2024
Hi all, We have a custom object that is related to a deal (Custom = Child, Deal = Parent). We would like to create a workflow to send email to certain contacts that we will set, we can do this with association labels for example to choose the cont read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
June 18, 2024 12:36
Hi @OBetzalel , When you set up a custom object based workflow (when creating a workflow, scroll down the left sidebar to find this option at ...read more
MFre on June 18, 2024
Hi, I'd like to move automatically deals from stage 1 to stage 2 when a discovery (meeting type) is completed (meeting outcome). Is it possible to do it in Hubspot? Thanks a lot
0 upvote
1 Reply
June 18, 2024 12:56
Hi @MFre you'd need Sales (or Ops) Hub Pro/Enterprise to create workflow automations that can look at the meeting type to progress a deal to the ne...read more
LDeniz on June 18, 2024
We want to report on the success of the following and see what contacts came from the above sources. The problem we have is that the original source in hubspot comes as "offline source" and dril-down 2 can be intergration/ import. We want a way read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Top Contributor
June 18, 2024 08:03
@LDeniz Adding to this there is one option to create custom events carelessly Custom events allow you to track information unique to your busi...read more
TToivola on June 17, 2024
Hi everyone, Hoping to get some guidance on this! Our customers book meetings with Onboarding via Hubspot meeting scheduler which creates a Scheduled meeting on the Deal. In our current flow we need to log the meeting after it is held and a read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Top Contributor
June 18, 2024 04:02
@TToivola Apart from this, I am not able to find better solution for this issue
Solved
AFangman on June 17, 2024
We recently used a third-party tool to deduplicate custom objects. In doing so, many of the merged objects had the same notes, which were imported natively in HubSpot and now display 2-3x on the merged record. Is there a way to merge or deduplicate read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted solution
June 17, 2024 07:57
Hi @AFangman it sounds like the third-party tool didn't look at the associations for the notes to identify that there was overlap and instead treat...read more
Solved
JSamuel85 on June 17, 2024
I need to create two reoprts, both covering the same topic but over different time periods - one covering 3 months, then 1 YTD. The information it needs to provide is deal related, but can a report show all of the following; Enquiry numbers Pendin read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted solution
Member | Gold Partner
June 17, 2024 08:24
Hi @JSamuel85 , Here are the HubSpot built-in reports you can use: Contacts created and worked totals with deals created and won totals: ...read more
COHagan1 on June 16, 2024
Hello everyone, a bit off topic, but I am currently working on my Bachelor’s thesis, focusing on the lead management and sales processes in HubSpot. I aim to analyze the current ("as-is") processes within HubSpot to understand their structure and read more
2 upvotes
2 Replies
Thought Leader | Platinum Partner
June 17, 2024 14:24
Hey @COHagan1 so there is a lot to cover on those 2 topics but I can recommend you take a look at this events in the Youtube channel of the su...read more
OBetzalel on June 16, 2024
Hi, We want to create a report that shows the deals with their related line items and their values, such as ARR, TCV, but to display the converted values, meaning to take each line item and multiply it by the exchange rate of the deal. Now I saw t read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Top Contributor
June 16, 2024 16:12
@Shubham_Sharma Hi, We don't have the operations hub at all, we have the marketing & sales. Can we use workflow to update the related line it...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.