• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
MiaSrebrnjak on January 31, 2024
Our Community is home to exceptional humans who also happen to be very skilled at using HubSpot! 🙂 They not only know the software inside out but also often find imaginative and innovative ways to configure it to fit their business needs. read more
Community Manager
February 13, 2024 13:55
Thank you to all who have added examples in the thread last week! 🙏 We've selected a couple and featured them in a separate post here to...read more
Solved
JFeighery on November 16, 2023
We are looking to set up something like this in our marketing emails: Marketing email recipient clicks CTA to book a meeting They are first prompted to select the size of their company from a list of three range options (1-100 employees, 101-999 read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
November 16, 2023 15:09
Hi @JFeighery , This feature is currently in private beta for HubSpot Sales Hub Enterprise customers. If you're on that subscription, I'd reco...read more
Solved
NJ_001 on October 17, 2023
Hello everyone, In our pipeline, we frequently encounter clients who speak various languages. I'm curious to know: are automation emails and meeting scheduling links automatically translated? Or do we need to create separate emails and links for read more
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
October 17, 2023 08:25
Hi @NJ_001 , There are a lot of variables that might impact that decision. For example, if your website is using multi-language pages, I might...read more
Anansh1 on September 26, 2023
So, as i have completed the email marketing learning and moving further to start email marketing practice. I want to create segment as a fresher. how can I build my public image for the segments.
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
September 26, 2023 11:43
Hi @Anansh1 , could you explain what exactly you mean when you say segment?
Solved
BdeBruyn on September 18, 2023
Hi everyone, Currently, I have a BDR that has created a sequence with ten steps to reach out to new customers through the sequences menu. I was wondering if there was a way to trigger a workflow that once a contact gets to a certain step in read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
September 18, 2023 07:31
Hi @BdeBruyn , This is currently not possible, correct. There are a few ways you could approach this: As part of the sequence, have the sa...read more
Solved
HDelaloye on July 12, 2023
Hello, we're a tourism company, and it's important for us to be able to tag people's interests to send them more personalized content. Is there a simple and not too time-consuming way of "tagging" newsletter themes? On our old CRM we could say "t read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Community Manager
July 14, 2023 10:08
Hi @HDelaloye , Thanks for the additional information! I therefore encourage you to submit and share this idea on our Ideas Forum, this way it ...read more
Solved
AVasileiou on July 06, 2023
Hi all, Im Andreas and my organization has recently onboarded HubSpot for the purpose of Marketing Communications. I have a question that id really appreciate your input. Can i use the Marketing Hub (Mass emails) to cover Sequence needs? read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 06, 2023 07:22
Hi @AVasileiou , Sequences and marketing emails behave differently. Sequence emails are sent from the connected personal inbox of a user, mark...read more
SNormann on April 19, 2023
Hi! On our website we have a number of contact forms and we are not keeping track on which of theese forms are being used, or if they are really being used as intended. We also get e-mails sent through various platforms were we market our products. read more
April 19, 2023 07:57
Hi Karsten! Thank you for your answer. I'm new to Hubspot and realise I probobly left out important information. The contact forms on our site are n...read more
Solved
thusgaard on March 21, 2023
Can't quite seem to crack this. Here's some context: As part of a marketing campaign a number of contacts have received an email. the CTA was "sign up for this meeting/event". Some contacts who received the marketing email may have forwarded it t read more
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
March 21, 2023 14:25
Hi @thusgaard , This requires the creation of a temporary custom property, if I'm not mistaken. Here's what you would do: Create a company...read more
Solved
CGoodwinOlsen on December 01, 2022
Hi! Is it possible to use workflows to set Marketing Contact status, based also on a contact's association label? Our use case explained: A Deal may have multiple contacts associated, so 1 should always be tagged with the association label "P read more
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
December 01, 2022 04:42
Hi @CGoodwinOlsen , Since the association label refers to a relationship between two records, not a single record ( = contact), this can only ...read more
Solved
dmattauch on November 07, 2022
Hi, I'm trying to build a simple. report with send numbers, open rates, etc for a folder of marketing emails. Eeven though in custom reports i can select "marketing emails" the reporting, it's quite limited. Is it possible to have a simp read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
November 07, 2022 08:45
Hi @dmattauch , Yes and no. Under Menu > Marketing > Email > tab Analytics , you'll see various default reports. These can be ...read more
KevinTOShea on March 29, 2022
Hi All, I am hoping some bright spark can help me. I find the width of the standard email template a little narrow and I would like to widen it out. I have changed the size in email/branding (Classic editor)/email body width. However I still se read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor | Elite Partner
March 30, 2022 11:02
Hey @KevinTOShea , this is not currently possible with the drag-and-drop email tool. The reasoning is that 600px is the industry standard for email ...read more
AdamLPW on February 04, 2022
Hi HubSpotters, Within my database, I have around 1,500 unengaged contacts. Of these, c. 500 are customers; c.1,000 are prospects. I've recently discovered some of my customers who DO want to hear from me aren't receiving my emails. I read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Key Advisor
February 07, 2022 04:35
Hi Karsten, Thanks for your response. Quick bullet-point response: Are you using the marketing contacts - nope, spoke with my HS re...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.