• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
PamCotton on February 29, 2024
Hey Community After an insightful exploration of optimizing the middle column of CRM records in our last challenge , it's time to dive deeper into the realm of workflows. Whether you're a pro or just getting started, there's read more
Community Manager
March 22, 2024 13:33
Hi @JWronski , apologies for the late follow up here & thank you for your comment! 🙏 Is there something that's costing you a lot of tim...read more
Solved
Livelikecloud on March 26, 2023
Hi all, I am a brand builder and have a knowledge foundation about brand management and event planning rather than inbound and digital marketing. However, I will start my new role as a marketing executive for a B2B company, which makes me feel s read more
Accepted Solution
Participant
April 12, 2023 09:42
Hi Kimmy, I hope this helps some, and congrats on your new role! First, I would start by listing the tactics that the business is currently using...read more
edjusten on September 10, 2017
With all of the destruction going on in the US states of Florida, Texas, California, and the Northwest at this moment, I was going to sit down and write a disaster guide for marketers. Thankfully though, someone else already has. You can read it he read more
HubSpot Product Team
September 11, 2017 07:50
Thank you for sharing Ed
edjusten on July 30, 2017
Your blog has an RSS feed URL that gives visitors an option to subscribe without giving up their email address. That might not sound very inboundy at the outset, but publishing your RSS feed URL offers an alternative for prospects to monitor and read more
2 upvotes
2 Replies
HubSpot Employee
August 01, 2017 12:58
Champion on March 13, 2017
Thanks to everyone who participated in the beta project. Let's keep the converstion going – this way we can help and motivate each other with the content pillars we created. Angela and I will be monitoring the thread. Not sure what to post? read more
0 upvote
10 Replies
HubSpot Employee
August 09, 2017 14:31
Hi Carleigh, Thanks for the note and great question. As of now, I don't believe this will be a function that HubSpot will offer with the content ...read more
Solved
fazzio on February 15, 2017
A part of our organization recently split off into their own company and they are requesting a list of segmented contacts from our database to upload into their new database. I am curious if this is ok to do? It seems to me like these contacts have read more
Accepted Solution
HubSpot Alumni
February 15, 2017 16:03
Hi @fazzio , Based on what you have shared this seems to me like it would be against CAN-SPAM laws. Since this part of your organization is no...read more
Solved
EditorSteve on January 09, 2017
Hey guys! So I have just finished the inbound marketing certification and found all the information very useful and I am definitely starting to put it into practise. However. I have a brand new website with a brand new blog - this means no p read more
2 upvotes
8 Replies
Accepted Solution
HubSpot Employee
January 10, 2017 09:34
Hi Steve, Content's relationship with achieving results is like a marathon, not a sprint. If you're consistent in approach with creating content,...read more
roisinkirby on January 03, 2017
I stumbled accross this post on Inbound.org and thought that fellow marketers on the HubSpot Community would find it interesting. Kudos to IMPACT for the write up. 7 HubSpot Marketing Reports You Need To Build Comment below what read more
2 upvotes
4 Replies
November 04, 2022 08:06
There are also three different report types: explorer, flat table, and map overlay. Explorer: This is the basic report. It includes the line graph ...read more
robsobers on November 29, 2016
Hey guys! I wrote up a detailed review of the new product announcements from HubSpot’s INBOUND16 conference. I focus on the big marketing features, but will include my thoughts on some of the Sales and CRM stuff as I start experimenting with read more
4 upvotes
1 Reply
HubSpot Product Team
November 29, 2016 08:52
Thanks for sharing @robsobers - great content for anybody who missed INBOUND 2016 this year ...it can be a long way to travel for many customers an...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.