Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

Yoerica
Miembro

automated confirmation emails

resolver

Hello, we have created an email invitation for a corporate event and a landing page where people can register. How can we make sure that when people register on the landing page they receive an automatic email confirming their registration + a calendar invite for the event? 

Thank you for your advise, this is quite urgent.

Y. 

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Phil_Vallender
Solución
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Diamond

resolver

Hi @Yoerica

I like to use the follow-up email function for this purpose. Full instructions on creating and configuring a form submission follow-up email can be found here: How can I send an email response after a form submission?

Regarding the calendar invite, these are a bit of pain to create but they are very good idea. You can read how to create these in Outlook, Google or Apple calendar here: How do I insert a Calendar Invite into an Email?

Hope that helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
Phil_Vallender
Solución

resolver

Hi @Yoerica

I like to use the follow-up email function for this purpose. Full instructions on creating and configuring a form submission follow-up email can be found here: How can I send an email response after a form submission?

Regarding the calendar invite, these are a bit of pain to create but they are very good idea. You can read how to create these in Outlook, Google or Apple calendar here: How do I insert a Calendar Invite into an Email?

Hope that helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Me gusta
Yoerica
Miembro

resolver

Thank you very much for this solution! 

0 Me gusta