Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

ISupport7

Zoom Integration - Cancellation emails sent from account that set up integration

Hello,

I am running into an issue where Zoom is sending cancellation emails from the account that created the Hubspot integration rather than the user's who's scheduling link is being used.

I have tried removing and re-adding the app but the same thing is happening.

Here are the steps that I have taken to reproduce the issue:

1. Customer uses one of my user's scheduling links.
  2. Customer cancels the meeting.
  3. Hubspot user recieves notification that the customer has declined the meeting.
  4. Hubspot user removes the event from their calendar
  5. A zoom email is sent to the hubspot user that says the meeting was cancelled by the connected user of the integration.

Is there a way to change this behavior to make it so that the user that cancelled the meeting is listed in the email instead of the connected app user?

I have already reached out to zoom about this issue but they have advised me to seek help from Hubspot.

Thank you,

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager
Community Manager

Zoom Integration - Cancellation emails sent from account that set up integration

Hey, @ISupport7 👋 I moved this over to this community to help get more eyes on your questions. From a documentation perspective, there is not an option in-app to change this behaviour — 
Zoom documentation
HubSpot:

We'll see if the community has any thoughts or workarounds outside what is documented.

Best,

Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot