Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

SPage44
Participant

Your daily task flow within gmail?

SOLVE

Hi there Hubspot Community!

Can anyone who uses gmail tell me a little bit about how you operate daily and switch back and forth between app.hubspot.com and gmail.com? 

For example, my current task is to go through my inbox and respond, but now I have to go back and forth to see in the Hubspot app who opened/clicked my email. Or to remind myself what lifecycle stage they're in.

Would love to hear how other people organize their tasks, email responses, and followups in gmail. Thank you so much!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SPage44 ,

We at webdew use gmail but we never uses our gmail inbox to send our mails. We have connected our gmail add with our HubSpot account and do all our mails from HubSpot inbox only.  Create an inbox and connect the email channel: Create a conversations inbox (hubspot.com) . To connect personal emails, check out this article: Connect your personal email (hubspot.com)
When you send your emails, you can track them if they ahve been opened or not:

webdew_0-1637556053573.png

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
SPage44
Participant

SOLVE

Hey webdew! This is great insight, thank you so much! 

0 Upvotes
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SPage44 ,

We at webdew use gmail but we never uses our gmail inbox to send our mails. We have connected our gmail add with our HubSpot account and do all our mails from HubSpot inbox only.  Create an inbox and connect the email channel: Create a conversations inbox (hubspot.com) . To connect personal emails, check out this article: Connect your personal email (hubspot.com)
When you send your emails, you can track them if they ahve been opened or not:

webdew_0-1637556053573.png

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.