Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

RLink

You can't send emails right now error on new account

SOLVE

Hello,

I've just created my account, I imported my database and sent my fist email, immediately my account was blocked and I've been told: "This account has been suspended from sending emails. HubSpot's automatic systems have detected potential abuse with email sending from this portal."

I'm unsure what has actually happened, the email I sent was simple enoiugh and reading the guidlines I didn't break any rules. 

Can anything be done? - I'm looking to push this forward and upgrade and use Hubspot as our new system, but not if it won't work.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RLink,

For marketing emails, email sending is suspended when HubSpot's deliverability protection system detects a high bounce rate on your email recipients, or fraudulent account activity is detected.

It looks like you're on a free account. With a free CRM account, you cannot appeal the suspension. You can continue to use the other tools in your HubSpot account and you could potentially integrate another email solution like Mailchimp into HubSpot.

(Don't shoot the messenger.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
RLink

SOLVE

Hi Karsten, 

Thank you for replying so quickly, looks like I'll have to find another solution!

Many thanks,

Ryan

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RLink,

For marketing emails, email sending is suspended when HubSpot's deliverability protection system detects a high bounce rate on your email recipients, or fraudulent account activity is detected.

It looks like you're on a free account. With a free CRM account, you cannot appeal the suspension. You can continue to use the other tools in your HubSpot account and you could potentially integrate another email solution like Mailchimp into HubSpot.

(Don't shoot the messenger.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.