Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

Casie
参加者

Workflows on who scheduled a meeting

I want to change the owner of the records in HubSpot whenever someone sets up a scheduled meeting with them, is there already a way to do this? If not can this please be looked at, would make life easier if in workflows we had the option of "Meeting scheduled by" 

2件の返信
Casie
参加者

Yeah sadly this wouldn't work for us as we need it to update from whoever booked the last meeting as they become the owner, so would be ideal if we could base it on the "Meeting scheduled by" that shows in HubSpot's meetings

0 いいね!
danmoyle
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner

@Casie I don't see it as an easy-button-fix in HubSpot. I was thinking that if you made an active list where the criteria was Contact property = "date of last meeting booked in meetings tool" is updated in the last 1 day, then trigger the workflow based on list membership that might help. But there's also no "owner of last meeting tool booking." 

So I'd suggest taking this to the Ideas Forum here. Unless anyone else has a solution to this. @karstenkoehler ?

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/