Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

AWiki
Participant

Won customer conversion rate

SOLVE

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to make a report that shows our contacts created monthly vs won deals (customers). Ideally, I'd want to show this as a percentage. I've had a play around but am struggling to make this happen. Does anyone have any suggestions? 

Thanks 🙂

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AWiki,

HubSpot has the funnel report type for this. Navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Funnels > Contacts.

In the left sidebar, choose "All created contacts" + "Customers" under Add stage. With the option "Show contacts that have gone through all stages", HubSpot will now also show a conversion rate.

karstenkoehler_0-1648014414029.png

Make sure to review the date filters under Filters.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AWiki,

HubSpot has the funnel report type for this. Navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Funnels > Contacts.

In the left sidebar, choose "All created contacts" + "Customers" under Add stage. With the option "Show contacts that have gone through all stages", HubSpot will now also show a conversion rate.

karstenkoehler_0-1648014414029.png

Make sure to review the date filters under Filters.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

AWiki
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you Karsten!!

0 Upvotes