Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

AppuMurugan
Participante

Woklflow Trigger

resolver

In HubSpot workflow, once the workflow is on and I have to send 1 email and post that if I change the enrollment list(Manual Enrollment) then the campaign will be resent right?  

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

Woklflow Trigger

resolver

Hi @AppuMurugan,

Could you specify what exactly you're referring to? Are you changing the enrollment criteria or are you manually enrolling additional contacts?

The latter means that contacts will also go through all steps, yes.

If you change the enrollment criteria, the tool will ask you if you want to enroll contacts which meet criteria already or only contacts who meet the criteria after changing the enrollment triggers.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
1 Respuesta 1
karstenkoehler
Solución

Woklflow Trigger

resolver

Hi @AppuMurugan,

Could you specify what exactly you're referring to? Are you changing the enrollment criteria or are you manually enrolling additional contacts?

The latter means that contacts will also go through all steps, yes.

If you change the enrollment criteria, the tool will ask you if you want to enroll contacts which meet criteria already or only contacts who meet the criteria after changing the enrollment triggers.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Me gusta