Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

PAllmond
Colaborador(a)

Where do you start your cold reachou?

resolver

I have a list of 600 people I want to reach out to. I'd like to get an opinion from the community. Do you...

1. typically start from a simple spreadsheet and then add people to Hubspot as a cold lead turns into a warm one? Or do you

2. import all 600 and go to town? 

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
webdew
Solução
Orientador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

resolver

Hi @PAllmond ,

Import all contacts and then segment them (create lists) according to the campaign you are planning. 

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regard.

Exibir solução no post original

4 Respostas 4
LSunstrum
Participante

resolver

For any notes on a single contact, you will have to add a contact property (in settings > properties > create property). There you can see all the existing properties created by Hubspot. If those aren't what you are looking for you can go to "create property" and then name it whatever you'd like. Once you do the import you will need to match the notes to the contact property you created in Hubspot. Hopefully that helps!

0 Avaliação positiva
PAllmond
Colaborador(a)

resolver

Also - I have three excel columns of notes. Is there a way to import these all into a single field or to import them as notes on the contact? 

0 Avaliação positiva
PAllmond
Colaborador(a)

resolver

Thanks. After I import them will I have a chance to tag / updated these 600 from the other people in my database? Or do I need to somehow tag them as I import them? Just looking or how I'd segment them. 

0 Avaliação positiva
webdew
Solução

resolver

Hi @PAllmond ,

Import all contacts and then segment them (create lists) according to the campaign you are planning. 

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regard.