Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

MARFAN1982
Membre

What's the right frequency for sending emails?

Résolue

I think for an effective Email, it should be once a week. But, understandable and right on the topic, that customer wants.

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
Jnix284
Solution
Membre irremplaçable | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Résolue

Hi @MARFAN1982 ,

I think this will vary greatly by industry, and also customer type (b2b, b2c, d2c, etc.).

Plus anytime you can personalize the frequency to the buyer journey, the better. 

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

3 Réponses
Jnix284
Solution

Résolue

Hi @MARFAN1982 ,

I think this will vary greatly by industry, and also customer type (b2b, b2c, d2c, etc.).

Plus anytime you can personalize the frequency to the buyer journey, the better. 

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

AdamLPW
Conseiller clé

Résolue

Such a difficult question, but you've nailed it with "customer wants"...

If you can provide genuinely interesting and engaging content on a weekly basis, email once a week.  If you're not providing new, engaging, and interesting content, your emails will quickly become spam.  

So, I guess, the answer is: as frequently as you're able to provide topical, informative content that the customer wants to read... 

That frequency will vary from person to person, but I think the rule should stand true!

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"
MARFAN1982
Membre

Résolue

I think I just wrote what you're saying. yes it may be that my answer is not very detailed. What you have written is well written with details. I have discussed two things in my answer. First, The topic of the email should be something the customer is interested in. Second, If the customer is intact, then you can also email two to three times in a week. But must email at least once a week. But it is up to the customer how he responds to your first one or two emails. After this, You can also decide your strategy. Thanks